Home

For the love of God...

This is a discussion on For the love of God... within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2018, 01:03 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: For the love of God...

So I did everything everyone said I needed to do to win.....

landed more Sig Strikes, got a Knockdown, Controlled the whole fight, Better %landed, more damage... but yet I still cant win, cant get a decent answer from anyone, if I say the game is broken then I'm a troll or a *****....Maybe its just a bad developed game....
Old 03-11-2018, 01:28 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekara83

So I did everything everyone said I needed to do to win.....

landed more Sig Strikes, got a Knockdown, Controlled the whole fight, Better %landed, more damage... but yet I still cant win, cant get a decent answer from anyone, if I say the game is broken then I'm a troll or a *****....Maybe its just a bad developed game....

The game is soo realistic the Judges are corrupt just like in RL you never want to go to decision
Old 03-11-2018, 01:32 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
what am I doing wrong?? lol cant seem to figure this game out

its not you its the game ive been telling them since the beta that the dec are broken but the people that are winning those kinds of dec come here and say there fine. it wont be fixed you just have to move on to the next match.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlEx3KillA
The game is soo realistic the Judges are corrupt just like in RL you never want to go to decision

aaahh I get it, that's what they meant when they said this is the most realistic UFC game yet....lol
Old 03-11-2018, 01:36 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4einboy
its not you its the game ive been telling them since the beta that the dec are broken but the people that are winning those kinds of dec come here and say there fine. it wont be fixed you just have to move on to the next match.

the second video is much worst...I literally did everything people suggested that I did wrong to lose and I still lost..I think a lot of people moved on..sad.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:43 PM   #14
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
the second video is much worst...I literally did everything people suggested that I did wrong to lose and I still lost..I think a lot of people moved on..sad.
Why are you posting videos of the stats but not of the actual fight? We can tell who shouldve won simply from the stats.

Also are you complaining about losing a split decision?

Last edited by aholbert32; 03-11-2018 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:55 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
We can tell who shouldve won simply from the stats.
if u can tell simply from just the stats then why do u need the fight video?? I really don't think ppl are gonna watch a 15 min video.. I'm asking what I did wrong... I controlled the center most of the fight, No head/body rocks on me, he had 4 failed takedown attempts.

If stats don't determine a fight. then what does, that's what I'm trying to figure out.

the first video, I guess couldn't went either way....the second video is what confuses me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2018, 01:56 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
i believe you 100% ive been playing mma games for a while and the broken dec started in ufc 2 and moved to ufc 3 . people say they have to see the fight but i know exactly what your talking about just move on man you will get no answers here because in this forum everything about the game is perfect (sarcasm)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »