Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.03 Available, Adds Dana White to the Roster - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.03 Available, Adds Dana White to the Roster - Patch Notes within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2018, 08:20 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Patch spoilers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
-Tuned takedown and clinch denial stamina logic to make consecutively denied attempts more punishing #patchspoilers #EAUFC3

-Tuned clinch denial block recovery frames to remove free head kick after clinch denial, while also tuning vulnerability to be high for longer after a clinch denial. #patchspoilers #EAUFC3

-Make it possible to evade body knees with side lunges #patchspoilers #EAUFC3

-Reduce AI tendency to throw body kicks. #patchspoilers #EAUFC3

-Tune the tendency for the AI to successfully block high/low based on the opponents previous strike patterns #patchspoilers #EAUFC3

-Tune damage logic for close range straights so they don't lose as much damage landing against someone who is leaning back. This will make it easier to punish someone in close with a straight while they are kneeing you or swaying back for example. #patchspoilers #EAUFC3

-Added new block animations to give better visual feedback on block breakdown mechanic #patchspoilers #EAUFC3

-Reduce stamina tax on health events and knock downs #patchspoilers #EAUFC3 #patchtunerset

-reduce evaded strike stamina penalty #patchspoilers #EAUFC3 #patchtunerset

-Remove strike specific bonus damage on uppercut following a duck #patchspoilers #EAUFC3 #patchtunerset

-Increase recovery time until you can slip after a body jab #patchspoilers #EAUFC3 #patchtunerset

-Vulnerability tuning while ducking and side slipping, making the vulnerability higher on ducks, and making vulnerability last longer on side sways. #patchspoilers #EAUFC3 #patchtunerset

-Eliminate evasion on body punch combo strikes, so the first punch gets evasion, any follow up combo punches won't. #patchspoilers #EAUFC3 #patchtunerset

-slow down body jab by 4 frames, slow down body straight by 2 frames #patchspoilers #EAUFC3 #patchtunerset

-Reduce counter vulnerability multiplier. Special note on this one. After play testing, we don't feel we tuned this one back enough. We plan on further reducing it in a future tuner set, but had to release this one as is to meet the deadline. #patchspoilers #EAUFC3 #patchtunerset
I am confused! All this is legit? These are gonna happen? Why are you the one telling us and not GPD?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2018, 08:22 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelts
I am confused! All this is legit? These are gonna happen? Why are you the one telling us and not GPD?
He just scooped GPD on the thread start, that's all. Look at the second post.

It's all legit, straight from GPD's twitter.
Old 03-14-2018, 08:26 PM   #27
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelts
Because I'm a sweetheart.
Old 03-14-2018, 08:27 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Surprise!

Since you created the thread you're going to have to keep it up to date.

Sucker.
The striking is so good (and only getting better). I know it's not exactly your domain, but can we pleeeease have full ragdoll on the KO's (like UFC 2, with a bit more weight)?

Having such beautiful striking, with the mostly repetitive KO animations, is like having a delicious steak dinner with a stale Werthers Originals for dessert. Please give us our raspberry cheesecake!

Old 03-14-2018, 08:33 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
-Reduce stamina tax on health events and knock downs #patchspoilers #EAUFC3 #patchtunerset

Honestly, I don't like this one. I know it already because I have seen many claims about it on GPD's twitter but I hope they don't reduce stamina penalty on KDs.
How much of change will there be on this? I liked the fact that people were punished on their stamina for getting rocked or knocked down!
Old 03-14-2018, 08:46 PM   #30
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Damn, another patch is about to drop already? ****ing regard for the post launch support of these EA UFC games, man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 03-14-2018, 08:48 PM   #31
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

So whiffing will cost less stamina? Where's the increase in stamina tax for throwing over 80 strikes a round. 150+ Strikes a round here we go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2018, 08:56 PM   #32
Banned

Reduced evaded strike stamina penalty?

Open season for Conor spammers. These guys don't know what they're doing obviously.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »