Home

back dash timing changed

This is a discussion on back dash timing changed within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2018, 08:55 AM   #49
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: back dash timing changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Damage
There is a stamina change on thrown strikes. Now they lose less stamina on whiffed strikes too lol. You'd think this being the third game, they couldn't possibly make it any worse.
Yea its always the same.

Stamina is too high for every ufc game released and then we cry for a months untill they changed.Even then we still want more but we never received it.

So pls just make it where is your absolute maximum for your liking....

We always need to fight this spammers not other way around, every game man.

Why it cant be 1 game release where stamina is too low that would be refreshing at least.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.

Last edited by Thetruth9012; 03-17-2018 at 09:04 AM.
Old 03-17-2018, 10:22 AM   #50
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

The state the game is in now is simply unacceptable. If even Aholbert critizes something you know they ****ed up. No offence to you, Aholbert.
Old 03-17-2018, 11:44 AM   #51
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
The state the game is in now is simply unacceptable. If even Aholbert critizes something you know they ****ed up. No offence to you, Aholbert.
I've been criticizing **** from the beginning. Its hard to see when most of your posts are negative and you expect everyone else to agree with you. No offense though.

Last edited by aholbert32; 03-17-2018 at 12:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 11:51 AM   #52
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Do you have pre patch videos because my experience was that it was the exact same as your describing now

The forward hooks cover soo much distance and they seemingly walk faster than you when coming forward.

UFC 2 had footwork down perfectly. Moving strikes is nice but cancelable lunges/head movement and the ability to create distance just using regular footwork was better.

It’s pretty disappointing right now. I love movement and it’s being completely misrepresented in the current state of the game
I dont but I honestly never really had an issue with strike spammers if I was using a good footwork guy. I could just sit back, time the lunge and either counter or just watch their stamina drop from the whiff.

This is the first time I got to 200 plus ranked matches with a UFC game which is alot for me. The reason why was because I felt like I could use an outside fighting style. Now I cant. I spoke to the devs about this and there are some things that they are planning to do some things that will help but I cant say when those changes will come ( I honestly dont know when).

So until that happens, I'm offline only given that I'm having a blast playing offline right now. I dont need the frustration of ranked and having to be strike heavy to win every fight.
Old 03-25-2018, 02:55 AM   #53
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
The back lunge itself wasn't changed, but the number of frames before the evasion kicks in was increased a bit.

They didn't match the animation and made straight punches miss when they should have landed, causing things to look odd and feel frustrating.
This should be reverted IMO. I get that it looked a little funky, but I agree with the OP that it was a good tool against slip spam and is lacking now.
Old 03-25-2018, 12:54 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel
This should be reverted IMO. I get that it looked a little funky, but I agree with the OP that it was a good tool against slip spam and is lacking now.
I agree with this. Before the patch I could back dash just out of reach and follow with a forward straight for a Conor like counter. Still was not easy to hit and you had to do it while not blocking to get the straight off in time. It was beautiful.
Old 03-25-2018, 01:10 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4einboy
back lunge was abused just like the sways.....you can do a jab straight then lunge while your opponent is about to strike and it will make him not only miss the hit but run his stamina down back lunge should be the next thing to be nerfed. you might say "i dont abuse it" but i highly doubt it . 90% of the people who play ranked are abusing something in the stand up. if a dev reads this just look into this last thing try throwing anything to a person that back lunges there absolutely no to punish the back lunge
The strategy you’re inexplicably complaining about is called “stick and move”.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2018, 01:12 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I dont but I honestly never really had an issue with strike spammers if I was using a good footwork guy. I could just sit back, time the lunge and either counter or just watch their stamina drop from the whiff.

This is the first time I got to 200 plus ranked matches with a UFC game which is alot for me. The reason why was because I felt like I could use an outside fighting style. Now I cant. I spoke to the devs about this and there are some things that they are planning to do some things that will help but I cant say when those changes will come ( I honestly dont know when).

So until that happens, I'm offline only given that I'm having a blast playing offline right now. I dont need the frustration of ranked and having to be strike heavy to win every fight.
A gamechanger who barely plays ranked. I’m starting to understand the issues with this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »