Home

Are disgruntled online players bad losers

This is a discussion on Are disgruntled online players bad losers within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2018, 08:28 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Are disgruntled online players bad losers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
But is that strategy actually good at a high level?
Serengeti is a top player and complained all day about it

That “Imuhboxer” dude is a top player and known cheeser

ZombieRommel even stated that stuff is a problem.

So to answer your question. Yes
Old 03-18-2018, 10:19 AM   #10
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

It’s not crazy to feel cross if you’re outlanding someone on the feet yet never rock them only for them to turn around and hurt or worse KO you because of a questionable mechanic.

I’ve had plenty sequences where I’ve landed 10+ clean unblocked strikes to someone’s head in a well paced time span only for them to come out on top of the exchange because they slipped a jab.

Picking your shots and finding holes to land is a waste of time and precious stamina against a player of similar skill because all it takes is one slip to gain a huge advantage. Sure you can methodically pick apart lesser players but it’s not viable against higher competition to fight that way. You need a counter dominant game plan.

Can’t speak on the ground game, I could stop higher level grapplers in 2 but this game seems a bit more strict on denial timing. Takedowns are still pretty weak however.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:52 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoVa27
It’s not crazy to feel cross if you’re outlanding someone on the feet yet never rock them only for them to turn around and hurt or worse KO you because of a questionable mechanic.

I’ve had plenty sequences where I’ve landed 10+ clean unblocked strikes to someone’s head in a well paced time span only for them to come out on top of the exchange because they slipped a jab.

Picking your shots and finding holes to land is a waste of time and precious stamina against a player of similar skill because all it takes is one slip to gain a huge advantage. Sure you can methodically pick apart lesser players but it’s not viable against higher competition to fight that way. You need a counter dominant game plan.

Can’t speak on the ground game, I could stop higher level grapplers in 2 but this game seems a bit more strict on denial timing. Takedowns are still pretty weak however.
No vulnerability on strikes when you're not moving. Everything has to be off a slip basically cuz this game is a joke. Then the great controls with their sluggish input delay that makes the game more about guessing what your opponent will do rather than react to it.

These devs are absolutely clueless about anything related to mma. They're "devs" but need everyone here to help them make their game and they still can't get it right.

THQ and Tiburon made their games just fine and needed feedback for tweaks. These guys spent 2 years on one faucet of the game and that is completely broken and unbalanced.

Sure didn't forget to make UT more P2W tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2018, 12:38 PM   #12
Banned

Zeta Reticulan1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoVa27

To comment on the strict denial timing, I have noticed strict timing particularly for getting an arm trap in sub mount. I’m starting to think it’s broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-18-2018, 02:05 PM   #13
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Probably some, definitely not all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »