Home

UFC 2 is better than UFC 3 in many ways

This is a discussion on UFC 2 is better than UFC 3 in many ways within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 06:11 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 2 is better than UFC 3 in many ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordOfAllah
UFC 2 never had big changes in gameplay as this game is having
there were many big changes after released. please don't kidding.
Old 03-17-2018, 06:17 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordOfAllah
The only way ufc 3 got in your homes is cuz UFC 2 was the better game who made you love the series and buy it
in our homes?
Old 03-17-2018, 06:34 PM   #35
MVP

ufc2's ground game is better than ufc3? lol don't kidding me. don't you remember back side , crux-fix positions are super OP? Just need 3 punches for get KOs on back side position. Do you think is that balanced? and how about crazy transition fakes on side control position? There's lack of reversal moves, transition moves.

striking? please don't kidding me. Which part is better than ea ufc3? combo multiplier? every throwing 2 body punches and head hook you can get stun and head kick to KO? Do you think is that better? How about the thai clinch is super OP? and How about the striking while moving? If you do make a KO when your opponent getting a rock states, you can't treat it, you can't punish it, you can't run, you can't reach to him. so you have to get thai clinch and knee for get a KO. Do you think is that better? How about damage system? If you throwing 20 head kick in a row, but you can't get any KDs. Totally garbage damage system. How about crazy parries? How about lack of damage single strikes? How about lack of signature moves? How about random health event and KDs? How about there was NO check leg kick? How about there's NO run mechanic? How about manage range according to damage system? How about the refs interaction animation and stand up logic? How about vulnerability system which is make the game more realistic? How about super ugly automatic windmill punches when someone rocks? How about lack of stopping power?

How about the AI? EA UFC2's AI was completely the worst in the mma game history. They don't manage their stamina on the stand up and ground. you can beat him super easily even if you choose highest level difficulty. I was beat him in just 1 round every game.

Do you want more?

Last edited by tissues250; 03-17-2018 at 06:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 06:48 PM   #36
Banned

UFC 2 > UFC 3 is like to claim CM Punk > Artem Lobov
Old 03-17-2018, 06:49 PM   #37
MVP

just see real mma fight on UFC. You'll realize how much EA UFC3's striking is realistic and wayyyyyy more better than previous games.

Last edited by tissues250; 03-17-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Old 03-17-2018, 06:56 PM   #38
Rookie

GTFO, the element of danger alone makes ufc 2 irrelevant to ufc 3. People could get away with so much sloppy **** striking-wise in ufc 2. The timing on the graplling was better in UFC 2 but I think updates will improve that.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:01 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
just see real mma fight on UFC. You'll realize how much EA UFC3's striking is realistic and wayyyyyy more better than previous games.
i watch every ufc fight i never see them spam back lunge 20 times and get to safety like ufc 3 or spam sways like hes in the matrix or the ref standing khabib up because he didnt posture up or transition lol people like a game to be fun not just a simulator
Old 03-17-2018, 07:03 PM   #40
Rookie

Only the ragdoll KOs from UFC 2 are better. UFC 3 is superior in every other way, and is only getting better

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »