Home

UFC 2 is better than UFC 3 in many ways

This is a discussion on UFC 2 is better than UFC 3 in many ways within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 10:58 PM   #49
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

OVR: 0
UFC 2 is better than UFC 3 in many ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
Banned for needlessly stirring the pot and expressing those opinions in a childish and aggressive way. Can't believe I have to explain this.

What did he say that was so childish? I just read his first post and I don’t see how it can trigger anyone?

Edit: I didn’t read his other posts just the first one so if I missed anything my apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SeaTownGamer; 03-17-2018 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-17-2018, 11:02 PM   #50
MVP

Re: UFC 2 is better than UFC 3 in many ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
What did he say that was so childish? I just read his first post and I don’t see how it can trigger anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would expand my reading to the whole breadth of what was said in the topic. There's nothing inherently wrong with thinking UFC 2 is better. You obviously lack some tact if you make a topic like this in the first place but, again, nothing wrong with it. Telling other people to sarcastically enjoy "a real game", among other things, is *******ry.
Old 03-17-2018, 11:03 PM   #51
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
This is the kind of **** people get banned for and then they and others whine about how they were just expressing their opinion. "The mods shut down any dissent!" In reality they're just being agitating for the sake of it. This guy will be banned eventually if he keeps it up. Can't wait for that.
How about we let moderators worry about who gets banned. I think FC 3 is better than 2, and I also think the original post is much more appropriate than the post I quoted. Retracted might want to look in the mirror before calling anyone aggressive.

Pot, meet kettle.

Last edited by Dave_S; 03-17-2018 at 11:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 11:06 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
How about we let moderators worry about who gets banned. I think FC 3 is better than 2, and I also think the original post is much more appropriate than the post I quoted.
Using that logic, how about we let them decide what they think is appropriate then? I have just as much a right to my opinion. Sucks eggs that you can't pick and choose, I know.

And to address your cute edit, the difference between me and them is everything I post actually has a logic and reason to it. I'll admit to being aggressive all day, but I type better than a fifth grader and actually add more to the discussion than calling anyone who likes UFC 3 affected with Stockholm Syndrome.

Believe it or not, when conversing with people actually on the level, I'm quite agreeable. Ask anyone on the Discord. A place which you're desperately trying to ruin by inviting all the banned OS members, I might add.

Last edited by RetractedMonkey; 03-17-2018 at 11:10 PM.
Old 03-17-2018, 11:13 PM   #53
Rookie

Please go play ufc2 then. Ufc3 has a couple of things to tweak but it is superior to ufc 2 in every way. It is the first in the series with consistent stopping power. Not only that but we have a dev that directly interacts with us and takes feedback. Each game gets better. It hasn't even been 2 months and you already gave up. Ufc2 will ALWAYS be worse bc of one simple reason....the parry. Just admit that you got KOd like everyone else and your salty. Or better yet stop posting and go play ufc2.
Old 03-17-2018, 11:18 PM   #54
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Using that logic, how about we let them decide what they think is appropriate then? I have just as much a right to my opinion. Sucks eggs that you can't pick and choose, I know.

And to address your cute edit, the difference between me and them is everything I post actually has a logic and reason to it. I'll admit to being aggressive all day, but I type better than a fifth grader and actually add more to the discussion than calling anyone who likes UFC 3 affected with Stockholm Syndrome.

Believe it or not, when conversing with people actually on the level, I'm quite agreeable. Ask anyone on the Discord. A place which you're desperately trying to ruin by inviting all the banned OS members, I might add.
I have no idea what Discord is, but I told Ace and Haz about it. Why on earth would I try to ruin a place by sending Ace and Haz that way?

Saying I'm trying to do anything is a flat out lie. Whatever Discord is I hope it fantastic.

Your acting like a bully. This guy likes UFC 2, most people here prefer ufc 3. Get over it.

I hardly think this desperately trying to ruin a place.

Last edited by Dave_S; 03-17-2018 at 11:33 PM.
Old 03-18-2018, 02:05 AM   #55
Banned

Guys keep in mind this is EA UFC forum not just ea ufc 3,i have all the right to talk bad of ufc 3 here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2018, 09:20 AM   #56
Rookie

Swordofallah you got some of us to bite which was all you were after, but you only come off as some kind of weirdo with your outlandish comments on UFC 3 and the people who like it. I hope you read TISSUES full rundown of UFC 3 being superior to UFC 2 with every facet laid out and it is all true,so just go away and let the rest of us enjoy UFC 3 while you are playing the mediocre UFC 2.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »