Home

Anderson Silva needs a buff

This is a discussion on Anderson Silva needs a buff within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 11:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anderson Silva needs a buff

My thread got locked because of my subject line so ill repost with the correct subject...

I would like the reasoning behind Anderson Silvas poor ratings. Specifically his stamina and health ratings.. I have seen nothing to indicate a low stamina rating in any of his last fights since coming back from injury. I have rewatched them all trying to look at them objectively without bias and still saw the same thing. The Bisping fight he did slow down in the 4th and 5th rounds but adrenalin dump is a real thing and after thinking you just won by knockout in the 3rd just to be told the fight wasnt over would do that to anybody. The diaz fight he out worked diaz in the later rounds. The DC fight he took on 48 hrs notice and was held down for almost a full 15 minutes but was able to defend himself just fine. Even showing flashes of still having power and speed at the very end of the fight once it got stood up.. The brunson fight, controversial decision aside, silva did not look gassed or out of shape what so ever...

In regards to his health ratings. He has a terrible chin. Considering he has only been knocked out once in his career i dont understand this. Infact we have rarely ever seen silva in any real danger.. the punch that clipped his chin from bisping put rockhold to sleep. Silva recovered immediately. Brunson who by your ratings has 93 power and level 2 heavy hands... silva ate 10+ hard winding uppercuts with little to no affect on him...

The only real argument for his stamina is hes not an active striker hes a counter puncher who sits and waits for his opponent to throw, but this is misleading.. he is constantly moving, circling, bobbing, weaving, feinting, ect.. he doesnt just stand there flat footed and stagnant waiting. He is trying to entice his opponent to strike so he can counter.. Which brings me to my next point.. How in the world does he not have the counter puncher perk???? He is arguably the best counter puncher of all time in any combat sport. The argument could be made for level 4 or 5 and he doesnt have it at all...

I think his ratings were based off of a tarnished legacy due to failed tests, and age that has shown, but not the way your ratings are implying...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2018, 12:06 PM   #2
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Anderson Silva needs a buff

Sorry, man. Copy and paste this into the stat thread.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »