Home

Hyper aggression plus uppercuts

This is a discussion on Hyper aggression plus uppercuts within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2018, 05:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hyper aggression plus uppercuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeba1000
I played a guy 6 times and I blasted him the first two and it wasn't even close the next 4 times he would break my block super fast and if i moved my head in any direction i'd be rocked or knocked down. then after my block is gone he'd blast some more combos and kill me if i tried to move my head. He was diaz of course
Can be a nightmare against diaz players. So many strikes are thrown you can just get swarmed even out of your block. You will have to KO them as well because you're almost never going to wear their stamina down.
Old 03-27-2018, 06:03 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangil23
Basically just throw the kitchen sink but add in uppercuts so they can't go to the body or duck and force them to play your game - try to slip to either side and hope you get lucky with avoiding the relentless hooks.

Can't even block and pick your shots because they'll break your block before their stamina will drain and there's little effect to long term stamina when coming out like a freight train throwing over 100 strikes a round with even well known gassers like Romero.

Long story short: stamina is broken and players like this are very difficult to punish unless you win the coin toss with the swaying hooks.

My solution is pretty simple and it would be to have a much larger effect on stamina for throwing a high volume of strikes.
I just dont see why stamina tax on output was not the first thing fixed its ridiculous
Old 03-27-2018, 06:21 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangil23
Basically just throw the kitchen sink but add in uppercuts so they can't go to the body or duck and force them to play your game - try to slip to either side and hope you get lucky with avoiding the relentless hooks.

Can't even block and pick your shots because they'll break your block before their stamina will drain and there's little effect to long term stamina when coming out like a freight train throwing over 100 strikes a round with even well known gassers like Romero.

Long story short: stamina is broken and players like this are very difficult to punish unless you win the coin toss with the swaying hooks.

My solution is pretty simple and it would be to have a much larger effect on stamina for throwing a high volume of strikes.
it will be like this till we can circle out in a 180 degree motion. this is footwork thats needed in the game. its basic movement rudimentary in muay thai and boxing. outside fighting not being strong enough is imbalancing the game the devs haven't caught on. we need a half circle out animation . even worse theyve made it so you cant work the body anymore. they listen to the gamechangers but only two have real martial arts training - zhunter and martial mind and theyve completely ignored martial who is a muay thai practitioner
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 12:37 AM   #12
Rookie

There use to be away to combat this but the devs have all but completely ruined it the way to deal with someone that was hyper agressif was you back lunge thay shot make them over extend and pop them with a stright but now you can’t even do that as now you can’t hold block and lunge you have to let go off block and back lunge witch now carates a problem because you will eat two or 3 punches before you can even lunge but the only way to fight is to phone booth fight just duck thay spam hope you don’t get caught with a punch slipping a shot right now there no way to crate any space ageist someone just walking forward spamming punches
Old 03-29-2018, 01:17 AM   #13
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny324410
There use to be away to combat this but the devs have all but completely ruined it the way to deal with someone that was hyper agressif was you back lunge thay shot make them over extend and pop them with a stright but now you can’t even do that as now you can’t hold block and lunge you have to let go off block and back lunge witch now carates a problem because you will eat two or 3 punches before you can even lunge but the only way to fight is to phone booth fight just duck thay spam hope you don’t get caught with a punch slipping a shot right now there no way to crate any space ageist someone just walking forward spamming punches
Yeah and it used to actually drain their stamina as well. For whatever reason they went back on this when they shouldn't have. Stamina needs to go back to what it was 3 patches ago (I'm losing track at this point).

The patch I'm referring to was the stamina on March 5th 2018
Old 03-29-2018, 01:26 AM   #14
Banned

It's ridiculous that it is not fixed yet. But yeah, GPD defends combo spam and says hook spam mixed with uppercuts is easily counterable. No it is not for an average player who just wants to have some fun.

1. Combos need more stamina tax
2. Make block break faster when moving forward
3. Give body and leg kicks way more force if someone is holding high block!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2018, 01:28 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Yeah and it used to actually drain their stamina as well. For whatever reason they went back on this when they shouldn't have. Stamina needs to go back to what it was 3 patches ago (I'm losing track at this point).

The patch I'm referring to was the stamina on March 5th 2018

Probably the best patch thay did for outside fighting lost around 200 points to night to people just walking forward spamming punches at me if I tryed to back lunge to make them miss by the time I had let go off block and lunge I had eat 2-3 punches as off right now it’s not even worth trying to back lunge any one or in less thay throwing a over hand form distance or a head kick form distance if thay in ur face don’t even bother trying to lunge or carte space as ur just going to eat punches just phone booth fight them and hope thay don’t catch you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 01:31 AM   #16
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

That Tiger Uppercut bs is still there. It sucks because it only catches me when I'm trying to counter the sway spam. I can't believe they haven't really fixed this yet since it was an issue during the beta. Win or lose, this spam really takes the fun out of the game esp since SOOOO many players use it and just stay in your face trying to take advantage of this cheese.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »