Home

The online number of players for UFC 3 keeps going down every week.

This is a discussion on The online number of players for UFC 3 keeps going down every week. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2018, 05:22 PM   #65
Sassy

MacGowan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The online number of players for UFC 3 keeps going down every week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo
Hold up ...

You really want to make an analogy or comparison with FIFA ...
I do.

Quote:
Let's not even talk about the hot mess that is FIFA 18.
let's not

Quote:
FIFA has been around for years . Years and years .
EA UFC has been doing it for 4 years. 8 if you count EA MMA (which i do).

Quote:
This is just the third iteration of this franchise .
We're doing this now? "ONLY" the 3rd game?

Quote:
It's not perfect but it will get there .
Never said it wasn't, never said it wouldn't

Quote:
As for learning it's one thing to learn the controls it's another thing to be good at the game .
Which is why I aimed (and continue to aim) the discussion on behalf of newbies and not the top players.

Quote:
My pals who are mortal Kombat fans are good not just because they know the moves but they know every other characters move set . They know their ish to a tee
Never said anyone has to be good.
Also are we comparing UFC to Mortal Kombat now? I get it. any fighting game is ok to compare? but sports games are off limits?

Quote:
The control scheme isn't perfect but it works .
the grappling sure doesn't. Most people couldn't defend a transition if their life dependent on it.

Quote:
Let's give the devs some slack .
Forum post a month ago, read by the devs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGowan
You run a big twitter or youtube channel and all you'll hear are the big angry voices or trolls. But the rest of us are here too. I've had many great nights with UFC2 with my friends and I genuinly love that game and it produced so many awesome moments in the last 2 years of my life. watching a friend make a cardboard belt for the winner, friends declaring one as "the people's champ" since he could never win the big one but always had everyone at the edge of their seats. You don't see those moments, but they do excist. (No I'm not kissing ***)

If i come of as complaining about UFC3 it's only because I know the devs listening and my complain can actually change the things i want to have changed. I'm fairly confident that come a few months from now this will be game I again will force on my friends.
Quote:
What's easier of the two two sports being a footballer or a mixed martial artist ?
Hey what's easier than this really hard and complicated thing that gives you brain damage,
or that other super hard and complicated thing that gives you brain damage?

We don't either have to burn this game in the trashcan or juggle devs balls. There is a middle ground where you can (and i have) say that there are parts of the game that is NOT intuitive, and that you love other parts, and then point to great features in other games in the same damn company (cuz it might make it easier for them).

Man I hate when people shut down an argument by saying "well you can't compare apples to oranges". yes! yes you can! if you compare apples to apples, then you aren't freaking comparing, they're the same damn thing.

Serenity now...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 05:45 PM   #66
Rookie

I would like to know how many UT active players there is in UFC 3 compared to UFC 2.

UT in UFC 2 was much more funny
Old 03-29-2018, 06:50 PM   #67
Rookie

When it reaches 0 in some months when the 4000 top players get bored,I hope the ufc makes a deal with 2K becouse they know how to make games.Every nba game they make is TOP and dont bring up wwe and that **** boxing don king game ebcouse it was not made by 2k team directly

Last edited by AlexSavaliuc; 03-29-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-29-2018, 08:46 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
What's easier of the two two sports being a footballer or a mixed martial artist ?

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Tapatalk
Football player is at a much higher level. A lot harder to be a professional. Your much more likely to get too a good level in mma than in football, and football i mean the one when you use a ball and.your feet.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:33 PM   #69
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay
Football player is at a much higher level. A lot harder to be a professional. Your much more likely to get too a good level in mma than in football, and football i mean the one when you use a ball and.your feet.
You are correct.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:05 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSavaliuc
When it reaches 0 in some months when the 4000 top players get bored,I hope the ufc makes a deal with 2K becouse they know how to make games.Every nba game they make is TOP and dont bring up wwe and that **** boxing don king game ebcouse it was not made by 2k team directly
id like epic games to develop it. they make fortnight and the old thq devs work there
Old 03-29-2018, 10:15 PM   #71
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSavaliuc
It will never reach 0.

The number will likely grow moving forward.

I love NBA 2k. Visual Concepts (the developer) has made WWE "directly" for the last 3 years. I like it but it has a ton of bugs and issues.

The UFC doesnt give a **** about how many people play the game online. They care about who is willing to pay a bigger license fee.

If EA stops producing the game it will likely be EA's decision based on sales or being unwilling to pay a license fee anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2018, 08:50 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay
Dude be honest if you had to wake up in the morning and be an MMA fighter or a footballer which would you choose ?

I for one would choose football .. because that I know about not good at it .. but man beats being choked out by GSP.

Anyways point taken ...let's all agree to disagree that the game needs balancing .

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »