Home

EA UFC 3 is the dark souls of sports games

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 is the dark souls of sports games within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2018, 02:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA UFC 3 is the dark souls of sports games

Very hard to master and very frustrating when they flash KO you with a counter.
I dont think a game like this is right for the average UFC fan and this might be the reason allot of people dont like the gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 02:26 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: EA UFC 3 is the dark souls of sports games

When i play dark souls i get less mad becouse at least the game is fair.UFC 3 is hard to master and unfair making me ragequit daily.Who tought a game like this could appeal the normal ufc fans? The only pepole playing it now are the players from div 7-8 of ufc 2 who bought the game on day 1.
Old 03-29-2018, 02:27 PM   #3
MVP

In the beginning was UFC 1 ...and the god called EA moved over the canvass ...and created UFC 2 for the people ...but the people wary of parries , cried out and asked the god EA ..." Where for are the one hit knock outs ...for we live in fear of the combo multiplier and the parry spam " .

And the god EA looked upon the people with pity and perhaps mercy and created UFC 3 ...and he removed the combo multiplier and the parry ...and asked his faithful servant Geoff to sacrifice the combo multiplier and the parry on the altar of counter vulnerability .

And for a time the people where happy and there was peace in the land and much rejoicing . However the people cried out again about the head movement for it seemingly worked such hardness on them ...even so more than the combo multiplier and the parry spam .

And the god and his servant looked upon the ranking with such disdain for the ungrateful people for what more do they want .

For the people are never satisfied .

EA UfC 3 I love this game ...there's nothing you can tell me . It's not perfect but it's us . It's our legacy ...it is our art . Somebody press L1 triangle and say amen .

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2018, 02:31 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo
In the beginning was UFC 1 ...and the god called EA moved over the canvass ...and created UFC 2 for the people ...but the people wary of parries , cried out and asked the god EA ..." Where for are the one hit knock outs ...for we live in fear of the combo multiplier and the parry spam " .

And the god EA looked upon the people with pity and perhaps mercy and created UFC 3 ...and he removed the combo multiplier and the parry ...and asked his faithful servant Geoff to sacrifice the combo multiplier and the parry on the altar of counter vulnerability .

And for a time the people where happy and there was peace in the land and much rejoicing . However the people cried out again about the head movement for it seemingly worked such hardness on them ...even so more than the combo multiplier and the parry spam .

And the god and his servant looked upon the ranking with such disdain for the ungrateful people for what more do they want .

EA UfC 3 I love this game ...there's nothing you can tell me . It's not perfect but it's us . It's our legacy ...it is our art . Somebody press L1 triangle and say amen .

So your saying EA punished us with this game and we will never hear of it ever again? it might happen if dont sells enough copies
Old 03-29-2018, 02:33 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:

this is true. I hated parry more then anything ever to the point i stopped playing the game completely . UFC 3 is light years better and I can actually win most of my fights
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 02:36 PM   #6
MVP

Dude read my comment again... EA did not punish us with this game . It's fun and all . I know we will achieve a balance someday soon .

But it will take time .

All I'm saying is ...the devs can't satisfy all of us .

Old 03-29-2018, 02:38 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Dude read my comment again... EA did not punish us with this game . It's fun and all . I know we will achieve a balance someday soon .

But it will take time .

All I'm saying is ...the devs can't satisfy all of us .

They satisfied some pro players leaving the ufc fans behind and thats why the game is too hard and not sells enough.Its on sale after 1 month of release think about it
Old 03-29-2018, 02:40 PM   #8
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSavaliuc
They satisfied some pro players leaving the ufc fans behind and thats why the game is too hard and not sells enough.Its on sale after 1 month of release think about it
It sells enough, don't go to bed worrying about me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »