Home

Stamina post live tuner set April 3

This is a discussion on Stamina post live tuner set April 3 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2018, 12:01 PM   #9
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stamina post live tuner set April 3

429 Total Strikes (183 sig strikes!) in 3 rounds leads to 50-55% of stamina lost.

Even assuming every strike landed (which it didn't) --- and that you did *NO* damage to him at all (especially body) --- that's not enough stamina drain IMO.

Should have no more than 30% stamina in my book after throwing 60+ sig strikes a round!

That's one every 5 seconds (of GAME time) or one every 2.5 seconds (real time).

Do we see any fighters throw a sig strike every 5 seconds 'in real life'? Idk maybe we do. But pretty sure we don't unless you count ground and pound or look at like Joanna or DJ or something.

Just need a 10% increased stamina tax on blocked & missed strikes and this can all go away.

FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

Last edited by Boiler569; 04-04-2018 at 12:06 PM.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:01 PM   #10
Rookie

I was extremely clear it is NOT ABOUT ME .. i do not mind losing stamina when getting hit to the body , i do not mind losing games because i make mistakes, this is not about me !!

I AM TALKING ABOUT TROWN STRIKES ....

1st fight : Whittaker : 333 thrown , got knocked down, still 80% stamina left

2nd fight : my hendo : 258 thrown, missed a lot of sig strikes, i still got more than half stamina .. i should have been totally gassed

3rd fight : Masvidal . 429 thrown !!! insanity !!! still had stamina to go for 500+ , no problems

Please guys, analyse the numbers.. i am fully aware that hurting the body will drain his stamina...i want to prove a point that there are STILL too many strikes being thrown
Old 04-04-2018, 12:03 PM   #11
Banned

the fact that anybody is justifying the amount of strikes thrown by masvidal is proof that you guys are either braindead or don't actually want to play a game that functions as MMA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 12:19 PM   #12
Rookie

Hey braindead man , please, you do not talk about anything here, just writing something to be here ... please, be on your way ...

I have thrown 214 strikes in 11 minutes ... still got 90% stamina .. WOW

This is definte proof that further tuning is still needed
Old 04-04-2018, 01:46 PM   #13
Banned

It all depends what the goal is

The focus for ranked is clearly competitive balance so in order for someone to gas their strikes must be evaded or they must be hit in the body.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:52 PM   #14
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

You should see my quick match fights, lol. Last night I had a few matches against a player throwing like 190 strikes a round lol.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:02 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
It all depends what the goal is

The focus for ranked is clearly competitive balance so in order for someone to gas their strikes must be evaded or they must be hit in the body.
But it’s wrong... can be balance if everyone manage your stamina... this is not tekken
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 03:40 PM   #16
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Here's my question:

"In Real Life" (Trademark) a fighter can easily gas themselves in the first round or two by going for the finish and over-exerting themselves.

This is obviously more prevalent with higher weights --- but I've seen my fair share of lightweights gas out after going for the kill early in a fight.

Is there a scenario in this game where you over-exert yourself for part of a round --- throwing at 100% to go for a finish --- and if you fail, you take a heavy stamina hit?

I'd say the answer to that is NO --- as the only true way to 'gas out' early in this game is to take significant body damage and/or several knockdowns.

Sure, you can become overzealous trying to go for a finish and get counter-rocked/KO'd for sure.

But "In Real Life" I've seen dozens of fights where a fighter will throw 50, 60, 70+ nearly unanswered strikes to an opponent who is covering up (or even absorbing a lot of the strikes) ---- only to not finish the opponent, and be a shell of themselves due to blown stamina. Not due to 'evaded' strikes and not due to damage to the body. Just from massive overexertion.
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »