Home

Knockdowns

This is a discussion on Knockdowns within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2018, 07:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Knockdowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
I'll try to relay this point when I get a chance. I heard the 2-stages subs are in a good place, but the ones with more gates need a buff. Maybe the FTF ones need a little buff, too. I'll ask around some more and try to present somewhat of a consensus to the devs.
while we're on the subject of subs, could you also point out to them that AI subs are still damn near impossible to get out of?

i think i've gotten out of 2 subs, out of like 80.

fight is basically over if the AI gets a sub, even in UT when they're not even a grappler but i am.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:28 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Knockdowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
I'll try to relay this point when I get a chance. I heard the 2-stages subs are in a good place, but the ones with more gates need a buff. Maybe the FTF ones need a little buff, too. I'll ask around some more and try to present somewhat of a consensus to the devs.
Maybe I'm in the minority but Ftf subs do not need a buff, 2 stage are good and one with more gates don't really need a buff but I guess a slight one wouldn't hurt. And I mean slight. I love the fact that subs wins are not easy to get and I say that as someone who's #1 preffered method of victory is subs. I had more sub wins in UFC 2 than decisions. The way it is now it feels very rewarding when ya pull it off so let's not change it much. Just give us better chances of getting it to the ground. Take a way that huge denial window after the clinch.

Last edited by burningxspirit; 04-04-2018 at 10:58 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »