Home

LEC is miles ahead of ranked

This is a discussion on LEC is miles ahead of ranked within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2018, 03:12 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: LEC is miles ahead of ranked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassi
Glad everyone has been having fun inside LEC. TBH I was not sure how people would like where I set the attributes and it was more of a test to see where the mode stands amongst the sea of modes we have in EA UFC 3. Seeing the feedback here is great to see.

There will be more LEC events in the future for sure.
My one suggestion- give us more of a heads up before the lec please lol. I didnt even know about this one until sunday. A week in advance would be nice.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-10-2018, 03:55 PM   #18
EA UFC Producer

Bassi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeric
My one suggestion- give us more of a heads up before the lec please lol. I didnt even know about this one until sunday. A week in advance would be nice.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Operation Sports mobile app
Absolutely, this LEC game in hot. We are aware and we will improve for the next one, I promise.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:27 AM   #19
Rookie

Bassi,

Any idea why LEC was mostly lag free while all other game modes for me have been essentially unplayable the since release?

Thanks!
Old 04-11-2018, 12:12 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptang
Any idea why LEC was mostly lag free while all other game modes for me have been essentially unplayable the since release?
Its probably because there were more people playing LEC, everyone from UT, Ranked, Unranked and probably even some single players ppeople will have been playing it and with it not involving divisions(altho not sure how the skil level thing worked) it will have opened up the player pool thus giving u more access to players closer to you
Old 04-11-2018, 01:04 PM   #21
EA UFC Producer

Bassi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
Its probably because there were more people playing LEC, everyone from UT, Ranked, Unranked and probably even some single players ppeople will have been playing it and with it not involving divisions(altho not sure how the skil level thing worked) it will have opened up the player pool thus giving u more access to players closer to you
Partly this, partly because it was treated as a ELO reset and everyone starts at the same ELO score after each LEC restart. You have a giant pool of players all starting out near the same ELO level so matchmaking can easily find a similar ELO rated player and at the same time, someone who is close in latency.

I know the next question will be, "when will the Season reset happen for Online Ranked and UUT ranked!" I hope for it to be soon, but cannot confirm when. We are making some improvements to ranked modes and I want to get everything in before we do a season reset, so it feels new and exciting for you guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2018, 01:11 PM   #22
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassi
Partly this, partly because it was treated as a ELO reset and everyone starts at the same ELO score after each LEC restart. You have a giant pool of players all starting out near the same ELO level so matchmaking can easily find a similar ELO rated player and at the same time, someone who is close in latency.

I know the next question will be, "when will the Season reset happen for Online Ranked and UUT ranked!" I hope for it to be soon, but cannot confirm when. We are making some improvements to ranked modes and I want to get everything in before we do a season reset, so it feels new and exciting for you guys.
best news all day
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 04-11-2018, 03:23 PM   #23
Rookie

About the short notice of live events. At first i thought is a boycot at Christian orthodox relegion. Those days it was easter for Christian orthodox church. Who will play playstation ? Even i didnt play. I had 3500 hours on bf4 ranked 5th in UFC 1, 10th in UFC 2 , DICE friend dedicated bf player. I only played 1 hour.But when khabib did the Christian cross in game as a muslim, they patched it in 2 days. From far this 2 situations look strange
Old 04-11-2018, 03:53 PM   #24
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos78
About the short notice of live events. At first i thought is a boycot at Christian orthodox relegion. Those days it was easter for Christian orthodox church. Who will play playstation ? Even i didnt play. I had 3500 hours on bf4 ranked 5th in UFC 1, 10th in UFC 2 , DICE friend dedicated bf player. I only played 1 hour.But when khabib did the Christian cross in game as a muslim, they patched it in 2 days. From far this 2 situations look strange
So you are upset that a religious holiday took place during the LEC?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »