Home

79/148 strikes =full stamina

This is a discussion on 79/148 strikes =full stamina within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2018, 12:16 PM   #9
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 79/148 strikes =full stamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus
there is a perk that give you more stamina after a round..
so he made have it.
I doubt it, Conor shouldn't have any stamina perks. But the new stamina regen constantly has fighters regain full stamina after the first round, this is practically normal whenever I fight online, it's a huge issue I've had with the game since the beta. Sometimes a few body shots or making them miss brings them back down, sometimes it doesn't, it comes off as really inconsistent. I think UFC 2 did stamina right after it got patched, UFC 3, not so much.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:34 PM   #10
MVP

If your not working the body, and your opponent isn't whiffing regularly on big kicks or sway counters and avoid grappling online you can go 5 rounds without losing more than a third of your stamina tops.

A friend got the trial recently. After I showed him the ropes we had some matches on real time clock where I went pretty easy and mainly worked the head, and he mainly used boxing combos and minimal headmovement.

After 4 fights went the distance without either of us losing stamina. I honestly started to think online, or RTC had a different, more lenient stamina tax.

Thats not the case, it simply seemed to be the face we were mainly punching, not swaying, not whiffing big and not working the body, however we were putting out 100-150 strikes per round minimum, leading to giant totals with no stamina loss.

It didn't feel right at all given the pace. And was the polar opposite of my offline experience, where gassing is commonplace.

However. My offline matches feature much more grappling, kicking, missing and swaying, which adds up to relatively balanced feeling stamina when you play like that,

Example from the recent LEC.

I was Rose v JJ.
Opponent solely threw high punches with low kicks mixed in and didn't work the body much at all.

I worked the body with jabs and side kicks and tried to make my opponent whiff regularly for the first two rounds.

Once the third round came around her leg was messed up from me.checking the low kicks, but so was mine. However she was gassed and I had full stamina, so I just unleashed hell until she went down.

End stats were
JJ 73/275 1/4th stamina.
Rose 95/234 2/3rds stamina.

Body strikes and whiffs. I have the fight total and damage screencaps on.my ps4 if needed. Too.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:35 PM   #11
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
If your not working the body, and your opponent isn't whiffing regularly on big kicks or sway counters and avoid grappling online you can go 5 rounds without losing more than a third of your stamina tops.

A friend got the trial recently. After I showed him the ropes we had some matches on real time clock where I went pretty easy and mainly worked the head, and he mainly used boxing combos and minimal headmovement.

After 4 fights went the distance without either of us losing stamina. I honestly started to think online, or RTC had a different, more lenient stamina tax.

Thats not the case, it simply seemed to be the face we were mainly punching, not swaying, not whiffing big and not working the body, however we were putting out 100-150 strikes per round minimum, leading to giant totals with no stamina loss.

It didn't feel right at all given the pace. And was the polar opposite of my offline experience, where gassing is commonplace.

However. My offline matches feature much more grappling, kicking, missing and swaying, which adds up to relatively balanced feeling stamina when you play like that,

Example from the recent LEC.

I was Rose v JJ.
Opponent solely threw high punches with low kicks mixed in and didn't work the body much at all.

I worked the body with jabs and side kicks and tried to make my opponent whiff regularly for the first two rounds.

Once the third round came around her leg was messed up from me.checking the low kicks, but so was mine. However she was gassed and I had full stamina, so I just unleashed hell until she went down.

End stats were
JJ 73/275 1/4th stamina.
Rose 95/234 2/3rds stamina.

Body strikes and whiffs. I have the fight total and damage screencaps on.my ps4 if needed. Too.
RTC does have different long term stamina tuning.

Accelerated uses 1.666 times more long term stamina per action that RTC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2018, 12:39 PM   #12
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

What is RTC?
Old 04-16-2018, 12:41 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC

That.. actually explains a lot.

Once we went down to accelerated we started losing more overall stamina during 5 round fights with minimal style change.

However, this is literally the first I've ever heard of RTC having a different stamina tuning, is that common fact? Because it should be.

I'll probably move back to using it offline now I know that.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:42 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
What is RTC?
Real time clock.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:51 PM   #15
Pro

Any time your strike percentage is 50% and higher you are fine. Especially if your opponent is less.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2018, 01:00 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC

Why isn't ranked on RTC?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »