Home

Career Mode Sliders/Event Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Career Mode Sliders/Event Mode Sliders within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2018, 12:49 PM   #9
Rookie

chadex's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Career Mode Sliders/Event Mode Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
I do not know, but I think that bug was fixed in this patch...outside of that, there are a tooon of bug fixes across all modes in a patch like this. The patch notes can't possibly have them all, and most won't even make sense to users. Sometimes we also just don't want to make public certain bugs that were found in-house. I easily had around 10 notable bug fixes to the AI that are not on the patch notes, because they don't really need to be on there. Either small, or deep into backend systems that users have no way of understanding.
I got you!

I can confirm to everyone else that the commentary bug is FIXED! Finally can turn up my HyperX Cloud Flight wireless headset when fighting.

I do notice that fighter intro animations are a little bugged (there's a really obvious warping animation when the fighter is transitioning from having his stats intro'd to having his name intro'd. Also, there's a blank picture after sparring, but that's minor.

Skynet, thank you to you and all of the devs who work so hard. I'm fingers crossed on the next patch/eventually having Career updates!

The list of things wanted in Career Mode (at least for me):
1. Sliders, to add incredible replayability (add challenging fights, become a tank to destroy everybody, whatever way we'd like)
2. A solution to fighting roster fighters that eventually go into their 50s and 60s (I've fought a 52 year old Mike Pyle and a 64 year old Daniel Cormier). I don't want to be forced to retire, but something like being able to start Career Mode earlier so that the rise of our create a fighter coincides with current UFC, like we're competing for our title at UFC 205, or something, etc.)
3. Being able to fight as existing fighters with their existing stats (I want to fight as Holloway at 226 vs. Ortega, or fight as Romero vs. Whittaker at 225, etc). Alternatively, allow us to set age for the fighters if we can't, so we don't have to have them super old when they fight for a title.
4. A New Game Plus kind of deal. It would be cool after playing Career so much to just have a maxed out fighter go into it again, or just being able to spend freely on everything.
5. See our Career Mode records (opponents, Win or Loss, way of win, etc.)

That's all I'd want! Happy for anyone else to step up and contribute as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »