Home

Straight spamming

This is a discussion on Straight spamming within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2018, 04:56 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Straight spamming

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
lmao The truth comes out. You don't just "accidentally" put 15 instead of 50. Also why you aren't giving your name out. This guy is nowhere near the level he says he is at.
Lol wait..is top 50 so unbelievable I'd have to actually provide proof? I could easily just mention a random name then? Why the hell would I lie about that lmao.. and it wasn't a spelling mistake obviously.. I just typed 15 instead of 50.. anyway I'm on Ps4 and can play any one of you on my alt if you're feeling confident? Let's go today kids.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2018, 05:03 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAnimal
Lol wait..is top 50 so unbelievable I'd have to actually provide proof? I could easily just mention a random name then? Why the hell would I lie about that lmao.. and it wasn't a spelling mistake obviously.. I just typed 15 instead of 50.. anyway I'm on Ps4 and can play any one of you on my alt if you're feeling confident? Let's go today kids.
No those 2 butt wipes just think they are godly cause they made it to a top 100 first time in their lifetime. No reason to be d!cks. They could just give advice instead of making fun of lower ranks. I hate listening to such BS. People are using straights a lot its a fact but you can avoid that by not using headmovement as much
Old 04-26-2018, 05:26 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFINISHxHIMx
No those 2 butt wipes just think they are godly cause they made it to a top 100 first time in their lifetime. No reason to be d!cks. They could just give advice instead of making fun of lower ranks. I hate listening to such BS. People are using straights a lot its a fact but you can avoid that by not using headmovement as much
Jigsaw has been in the top 15 for a few weeks now. I've been in the top 100 since the game came out and I'm the ESFL champion. We both give advice to those who seek it. Not for those who make brash judgments 2 hours after a new patch drops.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:27 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Jigsaw has been in the top 15 for a few weeks now. I've been in the top 100 since the game came out and I'm the ESFL champion. We both give advice to those who seek it. Not for those who make brash judgments 2 hours after a new patch drops.
Are you GOAT? rofl, played you once and KOd your Kevin Lee
Old 04-26-2018, 05:28 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Are you GOAT? rofl, played you once and KOd your Kevin Lee
I don't play on PS4 and GOAT isn't PS4 champion. Even if I was, playing one match and winning does not make you a better player.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:34 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
I don't play on PS4 and GOAT isn't PS4 champion. Even if I was, playing one match and winning does not make you a better player.
You're too up your own *** for a gamer
Old 04-26-2018, 05:36 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
You're too up your own *** for a gamer
That makes no sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2018, 05:44 PM   #32
Pro

Yeah people who have a better understanding of the game need to stop being smartasses when people make complaints and help instead. And when you do help, don’t oversimplify the issue. It makes the complainer feel dumb and doesn’t actually solve the issue for them. For example, I have many issues with mount and I have complained about it being OP. Don’t say ‘It’s not OP, just do xyz’, that oversimplifies the issue. In the case of the mount, xyz is rolling to your back (then what?!). Instead, provide a more detailed response that isn’t condescending.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »