Home

The Legendary Sharif Shuffle

This is a discussion on The Legendary Sharif Shuffle within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2018, 12:00 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Legendary Sharif Shuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
Brother, just major lean back and hit that guy with a 3-4 combo and it will put him down. lol

I can beat him... I thought we were just talking about people who use exploits or cheese just bc they desperately need a win in a video game, I aint bashing him personally bc I don't know him. But in this game, he will go to any level to win

I think my issue is stamina. I can throw a jab-straight and lose just as much stamina as him doing 4-5 spinning elbows in a row. And it only take away from his temp stamina, NO perm stamina damage done.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:35 PM   #18
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekara83
I can beat him... I thought we were just talking about people who use exploits or cheese just bc they desperately need a win in a video game, I aint bashing him personally bc I don't know him. But in this game, he will go to any level to win

I think my issue is stamina. I can throw a jab-straight and lose just as much stamina as him doing 4-5 spinning elbows in a row. And it only take away from his temp stamina, NO perm stamina damage done.
I would take him down and submit him. If he is that inept at stand up probably has absolutely no ground game whatsoever
Old 05-02-2018, 12:44 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
I would take him down and submit him. If he is that inept at stand up probably has absolutely no ground game whatsoever

there's plenty of ways to beat players like this. I showed you two ways I did at the end of the video. This wasn't a post asking how to beat him more or less showing you how people need to win and how things are backwards in this game. isn't what the original poster was showing us?

for example; someone suggested that I back lunge and hit him with 3-4 combo. Well it would def work, but why should 1 back lunge cost more stamina then his 4-5 spinning elbows. Because 1 back lunge does cost a lot of stamina.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:46 PM   #20
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

I was saying on the day the patch dropped the backwards sway is going to be OP again. That matched with block breaking moving forward and the increased leg vulnerability.

They made it impossible to chase good fighters now.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:53 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
I was saying on the day the patch dropped the backwards sway is going to be OP again. That matched with block breaking moving forward and the increased leg vulnerability.

They made it impossible to chase good fighters now.
You’re not supposed to be able to “chase” good fighters.

The trackin is too stiff and it’s difficult to cut off the cage since we cant really move laterally. Im hoping that one day the lunges will be in relation to the cage instead of your opponent. Then you could pin them against the cage
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2018, 12:55 PM   #22
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

We use a lotta of bandwidth on this site discussing 5-10 fighters who are extremely skilled at exploits. I wouldnt even know how to input a back dash like that and I dont plan to learn it. Again, its a game of whack a mole. Guys like him will always find an exploit.

Last edited by aholbert32; 05-02-2018 at 01:09 PM.
Old 05-02-2018, 01:27 PM   #23
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
We use a lotta of bandwidth on this site discussing 5-10 fighters who are extremely skilled at exploits. I wouldnt even know how to input a back dash like that and I dont plan to learn it. Again, its a game of whack a mole. Guys like him will always find an exploit.
Yh it's basically their jobs lol
Old 05-02-2018, 01:31 PM   #24
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
You’re not supposed to be able to “chase” good fighters.

The trackin is too stiff and it’s difficult to cut off the cage since we cant really move laterally. Im hoping that one day the lunges will be in relation to the cage instead of your opponent. Then you could pin them against the cage
Yeah I've been talking to GPD about how impossible it is to cut the cage in the game. He has some ideas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »