Home

A lot of peoples issues would be solved if they simply used...

This is a discussion on A lot of peoples issues would be solved if they simply used... within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2018, 12:16 PM   #9
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A lot of peoples issues would be solved if they simply used...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricochet90
Agreed and a lot of people are not useing diners and minor lunges with head movement. Majority of a real fight revolves around feinting and footwork and players just aren’t understanding that . For example the guy in the video below accused me of exploiting when I was just useing all my tools to check mate him
using haptic feedback lmao, i knew you were doing something cheap.

Go ahead, post our fight everywhere, you beat me by decision playing like a try hard.
Old 05-06-2018, 12:18 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
A few thing.

1) this fight looks awful and doesnt resemble an actual MMA fight at all

2) At one point he hit you with 5 body kicks in like 15 seconds and it did almost nothing

3) when he rocked you the first time, you recovered extremely quick and were able to keep pressing forward into the phone booth

4) you pretty much exploited all of the unbalanced, unrealistic aspects of the game to win

5) both of you are very skilled st the game in its current state, so not hating
Wait a second so useing the full range of movement is an exploit ? The steps are in the game, as far as the body kicks situation he hit me with body kicks at the wrong time when my stamina was not low , the only way to eat stamina is to hit the body when the opponent is whiffed out, people use haptic feed back in this game which gives controller vibration to let you know when your opponent is striking, so the name of the game like a real mma fight is feinting.
Old 05-06-2018, 12:18 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
using haptic feedback lmao, i knew you were doing something cheap.

Go ahead, post our fight everywhere, you beat me by decision playing like a try hard.
I don’t use haptic feed back people do that’s y I feint
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2018, 12:34 PM   #12
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Quote:
Wait a second so useing the full range of movement is an exploit ? The steps are in the game, as far as the body kicks situation he hit me with body kicks at the wrong time when my stamina was not low , the only way to eat stamina is to hit the body when the opponent is whiffed out, people use haptic feed back in this game which gives controller vibration to let you know when your opponent is striking, so the name of the game like a real mma fight is feinting.
I never said anything about you using full range of movement. Holding forward isnt full range of movement.

You character eats body kicks and your character winces in pain, but nothing really happens. Thats a broken mechanic. Mark hubt kicks you in the body its gonna do way more than that.

Why did they even put Mark Hunt in the game if you can't even fight like he does in real life?
Old 05-06-2018, 12:45 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
I never said anything about you using full range of movement. Holding forward isnt full range of movement.

You character eats body kicks and your character winces in pain, but nothing really happens. Thats a broken mechanic. Mark hubt kicks you in the body its gonna do way more than that.

Why did they even put Mark Hunt in the game if you can't even fight like he does in real life?
what are you talking about ? Did you see my stamina in the late round ? It was clearly low from eating body kicks, His kicks were effective but partially blocked the reason he got no rocks was because I was not vaunrable. I’m referring to full range of movement in reply ur comment of useing exploits. Tell me what exactly is the exploit I’m useing ?
Old 05-07-2018, 01:04 PM   #14
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

Quote:
what are you talking about ? Did you see my stamina in the late round ? It was clearly low from eating body kicks, His kicks were effective but partially blocked the reason he got no rocks was because I was not vaunrable. I’m referring to full range of movement in reply ur comment of useing exploits. Tell me what exactly is the exploit I’m useing ?
You literally said in another thread you are using haptic feedback because it tells you when strikes are coming so you can use a minor lunge to dodge the punch, how is that not cheap and exploiting the game?
Old 05-07-2018, 02:10 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
You literally said in another thread you are using haptic feedback because it tells you when strikes are coming so you can use a minor lunge to dodge the punch, how is that not cheap and exploiting the game?
Haha seriously? People are even going to these lengths now? Man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2018, 04:52 PM   #16
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangil23
Haha seriously? People are even going to these lengths now? Man.
yup, the guy has now gone and edited his comment where he said "everyone should be using it"

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »