Home

Significant temp stamina mismatch on strike output

This is a discussion on Significant temp stamina mismatch on strike output within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2018, 07:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Significant temp stamina mismatch on strike output

So I played this guy a few times yesterday and he absolutely destroyed me each time to the point where I played just to see how he was doing it. I’m not elite at this game but I know enough to know when something isn’t right.

He was a constant pressure fighter, throwing continuous 3 and 4 piece combos. I would block and return and then eat a 4 piece hook combo and be on my back.

What I noticed was when he was throwing, his temp stamina barely dropped and recovered almost instantly to full. So I tried doing this back to him, just throwing 4 piece combos, my temp stamina went down to around a quarter bar, he would block these strikes and then break my block and drop me while my temp stamina was drained.

So essentially the problem was his temp stamina barely moves and recovers instantly while mine gets destroyed. I’ve only ever noticed this against this particular person.

Anyone else experienced this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2018, 07:42 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Significant temp stamina mismatch on strike output

Some fighters have good short term stamina for strikes ...

Holly , bisping , mighty mouse , Cruz , glover taxiera , Ferguson . They can throw hundreds of strikes and their short term stamina won't budge .

You have to make them miss their combos ...

Good luck with that .

P.S. use heavy handed fighters against them .

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-14-2018, 09:09 AM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal7_11
So I played this guy a few times yesterday and he absolutely destroyed me each time to the point where I played just to see how he was doing it. I’m not elite at this game but I know enough to know when something isn’t right.

He was a constant pressure fighter, throwing continuous 3 and 4 piece combos. I would block and return and then eat a 4 piece hook combo and be on my back.

What I noticed was when he was throwing, his temp stamina barely dropped and recovered almost instantly to full. So I tried doing this back to him, just throwing 4 piece combos, my temp stamina went down to around a quarter bar, he would block these strikes and then break my block and drop me while my temp stamina was drained.

So essentially the problem was his temp stamina barely moves and recovers instantly while mine gets destroyed. I’ve only ever noticed this against this particular person.

Anyone else experienced this?
Who was he using?
Old 05-14-2018, 10:20 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Who was he using?
The first time I was Ortega he was Stephens, cannot remember the second and third time I was Conor and he was Max.

He did have the fighter with the striking stamina advantage each time but not to this extreme. I’ve faced tons of fighters with Ortega and never noticed this before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »