Home

This game is so broken

This is a discussion on This game is so broken within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2018, 02:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
This game is so broken

There is literally NO WAY to keep someone from crowding you and peppering you with a constant barrage of strikes. That is all this game is. So incredible that this is the THIRD game in this series and this is where we're at. This is why I absolutely cannot stand exclusive licenses. You cannot convince me that another company couldn't have made a better game mechanically. I know for a fact THQ could because they did. So sad, this game is garbage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2018, 02:33 PM   #2
Banned

Re: This game is so broken

Then don’t play and move on man. Simple... but the reality is you got spanked a few times in ranked and lost your marbles over it.
Old 05-14-2018, 02:36 PM   #3
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by teezie
There is literally NO WAY to keep someone from crowding you and peppering you with a constant barrage of strikes. That is all this game is. So incredible that this is the THIRD game in this series and this is where we're at. This is why I absolutely cannot stand exclusive licenses. You cannot convince me that another company couldn't have made a better game mechanically. I know for a fact THQ could because they did. So sad, this game is garbage.
Have you tried the Sharif shuffle? I hear it's quite effective.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-14-2018, 02:37 PM   #4
MVP

Hahahhahaahha ....

Bro ...but seriously . Trying moving your head you might get lucky you might get knocked out .

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-14-2018, 02:38 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyney00
Then don’t play and move on man. Simple... but the reality is you got spanked a few times in ranked and lost your marbles over it.
I guess you missed the part where its the only game with the license. But not everybody can read. Also I would never go into the cesspool known as ranked. Yeah, let me play against people who will only take advantage of the obvious huge holes in this game. No thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2018, 02:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:

That was YUKES, THQ was the publisher. UD3 was not as great as everyone makes it out to be. It's plagued with the same issues.
Old 05-14-2018, 02:52 PM   #7
MVP

At OP ...imuh boxer just posted a video on you tube about how to deal with pressure fighters ...

Go check it out ...he's one of the best out there .

Hope it helps ...

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-14-2018, 02:58 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
I guess you missed the part where its the only game with the license. But not everybody can read. Also I would never go into the cesspool known as ranked. Yeah, let me play against people who will only take advantage of the obvious huge holes in this game. No thanks.
Reading is not the issue here. It’s the inability to comprehend why someone would come to a game forum to just bitch. You added nothing on how they can fix it (in your opinion) or anything for that matter. If you don’t like the game that much then don’t play it.

It being the only mma game in town I would think you would want to contribute to making it better if you’re anywhere near the type of mma fan I am (obsessed).

I find the stand up to be in a pretty good place now. Is this your first time playing since the new patch? If so I could see why your having an issue. If so maybe head over to Martial Mind YouTube channel and that might help you out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »