Home

Remove auto running please

This is a discussion on Remove auto running please within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2018, 03:40 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Remove auto running please

I agree. Maybe a quick shuffle where you can still throw all your normal combos would be ideal.

Also am I the only one who thinks that GIF is a premature stoppage? I probably am. Just think though, with todays stoppage norm, Check Kongo would have lost to Pat Berry on two separate occasions in their fight. Crazy part is ITS THE SAME REF IN THE GIF AND THE REF IN THE Kongo vs Barry FIGHT!

Last edited by Reinfarcements; 05-23-2018 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:12 PM   #10
MVP

How about actually having true tko scenerios, a better block breaking system and add a need for trying to hold on to survive.

A health event is serious, it doesnt need to last 3 seconds. Look at tills finish versus's cerrone, due to cerrones poor defense he got tkod on the feet then went to the fetal position, the same with wonderboy vs hendricks. An example of someone surving is kevin lee vs barboza who chose to grapple to survive. Having true tko scenerios would add so much depth to the game and provide so much needed change to the health and ko system.

This might actaully help make esfl numbers look rather realistic as there would be much more chance of getting tkod during a rock rather than being able to sway away from one strke and survive.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:00 PM   #11
Banned

Agreed 100%.

Running should always be the choice of the player, period. Rocking your opponent should not disable your ability to walk forward.

It’s especially annoying when your opponent has the vengeful perk. I’ve actually rocked an opponent then sprinted (against my will) straight into a front kick and got KOed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2018, 06:59 PM   #12
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialMind
I will never understand why some fighters try to block head kicks like that. Is this stuff being taught in gyms or something?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Operation Sports mobile app
Lol yh. It's crazy how many fighters block it that way with the "answering the phone" type defense. A strong head kick will just go right through that or wrap around and tag you kinda in the back of the head.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:42 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Lol yh. It's crazy how many fighters block it that way with the "answering the phone" type defense. A strong head kick will just go right through that or wrap around and tag you kinda in the back of the head.
I agree. I would like strikes, in general, to bleed through block more- especially head kicks.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:51 PM   #14
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
I agree. I would like strikes, in general, to bleed through block more- especially head kicks.
They do. Some bleedthrough more than others.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:00 PM   #15
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

On topic, i've wanted auto run removed since the beta. I mean just leave the choice in my hands...if I wanna charge in and run, i'll run myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2018, 08:15 PM   #16
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
On topic, i've wanted auto run removed since the beta. I mean just leave the choice in my hands...if I wanna charge in and run, i'll run myself.
I would really love to be able to blend combos from the running strikes. Then maybe, just maybe, the autorun would be OK.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »