Home

The New Cheese.

This is a discussion on The New Cheese. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2018, 05:27 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: The New Cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialMind
ZombieRommel labbed it and discovered that there's a bug... an "option select" (As they call it) when you twirl the stick in a certain angle and this allows players to avoid all damage plus drain stamina.

I believe this is getting addressed.
The game always had this issue duck+ sway to the side and you will be in a safe zone
Old 05-26-2018, 05:39 PM   #10
MVP

this is almost a cheese counter cheese.

When a guy is abusing lighting speed combos full pressure when u chain stationary headmovement they will loose stamina... the problem is... there are no vulnerability spots when you combine like duck + sway to the side+ lean back, so they need to fix this...but here’s the thing if they fix this and don’t fix the combo cheese we will still have an unbalanced game in our hands.
You had lucky on your fight it’s worst when they do chained sways and just go to your body using Diaz...
Old 05-26-2018, 07:02 PM   #11
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

As MartialMind said, there is a bug with head movement, which is being looked at.

However, from what I tested, there doesn't seem to be an extra drain if you "slip one attack twice".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2018, 07:10 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Look at Martial's response. And if you haven't yet, be glad, it's definitely troublesome. Usually when people are doing head movement it should leave their body vulnerable, this little bug lets you be basically invulnerable to body damage while swaying and double draining your stamina.
its not cheese body hooks punish it well.
Old 05-26-2018, 07:13 PM   #13
Banned

head movement has been nerfed enough.
Old 05-26-2018, 07:14 PM   #14
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
its not cheese body hooks punish it well.
They do. But there actually is an intended mechanic, making consecutive slips more efficient than intended. It's not unbeatable as it is now. I also think it takes some skill to use. But it is pretty strong, stronger than intended.
Old 05-26-2018, 07:20 PM   #15
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

Yeah I fought a guy doing this and I knew for sure it wasn't legit. I labbed in practice and confirmed it's broken. I informed devs, so they are aware now of the issue and how to reproduce it.

It's a shame that people find stuff like this and just abuse the hell out of it instead of immediately reporting it, but I guess that's humanity.

Body hooks, overhands, leg kicks are temporary workarounds for now. Aside from the occasional overhand (because it doesn't fall prey to the tracking exploit), don't try attacking their head at all. The risk/reward is tremendously in their favor.

Last edited by ZombieRommel; 05-26-2018 at 07:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2018, 12:09 AM   #16
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
As MartialMind said, there is a bug with head movement, which is being looked at.

However, from what I tested, there doesn't seem to be an extra drain if you "slip one attack twice".
When I look back, I think I know why. After I missed the first strike I would cancel the second. Can you test if there's an extra drain despite feinting the second strikes? (And on the topic of feinting, when will feints not be considered a missed strike? Personally being that those are cancelled strikes, I don't think they should be counted in the strike total. It was the same thing in UFC 2)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »