Home

Dr Door goes to the dark side

This is a discussion on Dr Door goes to the dark side within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2018, 10:09 AM   #1
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Dr Door goes to the dark side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-_B...ature=youtu.be

This is what I do to all the one bar chumps out there that are making my searches more tedious. I absolutely love how the game continuously pairs you with them until they stop searching!

With the meta currently being a steaming pile (opinion) this is how I get my enjoyment from this game! Please don't change it!

Made with love for ZombieRommel

In all seriousness - why on Earth are you queued with them relentlessly after you've denied the match? It should treat it as if you've just played them in a ranked match and cannot pair up again until you've played other opponents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2018, 10:28 AM   #2
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dr Door goes to the dark side

Agreed. I'm trying to play some ranked seriously right now and this is single handedly making me wanna just stop.

Getting paired up with them over and over and over again for minutes on ****ing end is beyond infuriating.

Man ranked is just.... Ugh!

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-05-2018, 11:39 AM   #3
Rookie

SaucyJacky's Arena

The hero UFC 3 ranked matchmaking needs, but not the one it deserves.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:23 PM   #4
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-_B...ature=youtu.be

This is what I do to all the one bar chumps out there that are making my searches more tedious. I absolutely love how the game continuously pairs you with them until they stop searching!

With the meta currently being a steaming pile (opinion) this is how I get my enjoyment from this game! Please don't change it!

Made with love for ZombieRommel

In all seriousness - why on Earth are you queued with them relentlessly after you've denied the match? It should treat it as if you've just played them in a ranked match and cannot pair up again until you've played other opponents.
Lol, had a good laugh at this. I find it hilarious how the red bar cretins ready up IMMEDIATELY. They are so desperate to suck people into their vortex of misery. No thank you and buh-bye!

I did tell the devs about the constant red-bar pairing. Before the patch, the game would actually keep the ping parameters pretty strict for a bit before expanding them and opening up to high latency matches. But now it seems like it doesn't have standards anymore (like an aging horndog out at the bar).

I much prefer the endless-quit we have no over the no-quit from before, but damn, two steps forward, one back. No idea why they got rid of the previous logic.
Old 06-05-2018, 04:10 PM   #5
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel
Lol, had a good laugh at this. I find it hilarious how the red bar cretins ready up IMMEDIATELY. They are so desperate to suck people into their vortex of misery. No thank you and buh-bye!

I did tell the devs about the constant red-bar pairing. Before the patch, the game would actually keep the ping parameters pretty strict for a bit before expanding them and opening up to high latency matches. But now it seems like it doesn't have standards anymore (like an aging horndog out at the bar).

I much prefer the endless-quit we have no over the no-quit from before, but damn, two steps forward, one back. No idea why they got rid of the previous logic.
It'd be nice if it employed the logic as if we'd just played a ranked match and cannot be requeued again until we play other opponents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2018, 04:16 PM   #6
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

For the record this does work - eventually they'll give up searching for some time after getting frustrated and hopefully that'll teach em.
Old 06-06-2018, 05:35 PM   #7
Rookie

I enjoyed this. Gonna start doing the same now. It's about time they all got to play together alone with their piss poor connections.

I wish this was also in quick match to save me wasting the time of getting into the match to find out it's little Timmy playing on smoke signals again.
Old 06-06-2018, 05:57 PM   #8
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

I’ve been playing all of season 3 on Xbox and I can say that I’ve joined a few red bar fights just to see how they played and some of them were not even laggy.

But then you have weird issues like last night when I played a full green bar connection and the match was a laggy choppy mess. A lil weird, but that was my experience with the new connection meter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »