Home

New CHeese Season 3

This is a discussion on New CHeese Season 3 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2018, 09:38 PM   #9
Rookie

MysticJack541's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New CHeese Season 3

The oblique kick spam is annoying. There are ways to counter it, side lunge, overhand counter, but I agree the fact that you can spam it relatively safely is annoying. On another note, how are you playing Whittaker vs Woodely online?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-07-2018, 09:43 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJack541
The oblique kick spam is annoying. There are ways to counter it, side lunge, overhand counter, but I agree the fact that you can spam it relatively safely is annoying. On another note, how are you playing Whittaker vs Woodely online?

this is Middleweight on UT... it is very annoying bc when I lunge back or try block I lose a ton of stamina.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:44 PM   #11
Rookie

MysticJack541's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekara83
this is Middleweight on UT... it is very annoying bc when I lunge back or try block I lose a ton of stamina.
Oh, I can't speak on UT, i've never played it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2018, 09:51 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:

The problem with the counters is that with this games button lag timing it right isn't always a option.They need to fix the button lag and then things might get better
Old 06-07-2018, 09:52 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Oh, I can't speak on UT, i've never played it.

UT is the reason I bought the game bc I have fun with caf's and its more rewarding opening packs and making your own stats. If I was smart I would have researched before I bought the game and would of seen they had real fighters in UT. Ranked just isn't fun even when u win.

anyways I made this thread bc usually when theres a new cheese a few people start it and when others see it works then its like an epidemic. Just giving a heads up, probably gonna be seeing a lot of this real soon.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:56 PM   #14
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
3 things:

- If your guy has a overhand, you could time it everytime he throws the oblique. If you time it right, its pretty much guaranteed to land. A few of those and he wouldnt throw it anymore.

- Footwork effects sways and lunges so thats probably why it didnt seem to come out.

- I'm not sure but i think a back lunge couldve worked too.
Most definitely

I feel that when throwing combos that should naturally follow my opponent they're easily able to escape every time. I throw a jab straight hook combo - all strikes can be stepped into in real life yet the hook comes up short every time.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:18 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Most definitely

I feel that when throwing combos that should naturally follow my opponent they're easily able to escape every time. I throw a jab straight hook combo - all strikes can be stepped into in real life yet the hook comes up short every time.
Eh not really unless you’re switching stances or if you’re not stepping into the jab.

Once you plant to throw the 2 your weight has been transferred from your rear leg and you cant really follow anyone without resetting or switching stances.

I do wish they had different jabs that served different purposes. So you could flick one that doesnt really do damage but also doesnt prevent you from stepping since your feet arent under it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2018, 12:00 AM   #16
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Most definitely

Hmm. So if you throw a jab straight hook and i do nothing but move backwards, you expect to be able to track me with all three strikes?

Philly makes a great point about the 2. Once you throw the two, the hook should come up short because you have to reset to throw the hook.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »