Home

New CHeese Season 3

This is a discussion on New CHeese Season 3 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2018, 11:34 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New CHeese Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
and making cage takedown defense be a pre-denial or short window. It drains way too much stamina right now when denied
Yes, I agree. I love what they’re going for, it’s just really hard to use sometimes

I have a question though, when you’re pinned on the cage and someone goes to a TD is the denial just the regular TD denial input (RT + Down) or is it towards the cage? It seems like they always get me
Old 06-08-2018, 11:36 AM   #34
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
It’s not even a patch issue imo. It’s just shortening the deny window for the collared clinch, and making it so you can’t deny clinch and takedowns at the same time.

Boom, now grapplers are viable.
Not just yet. Remember we still need to address td's in the open cage. Faster transition speeds needed on well timed td attempts. These guys are still denying td's while in mid head kick on one leg remember?
Old 06-08-2018, 11:36 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Yes, I agree. I love what they’re going for, it’s just really hard to use sometimes

I have a question though, when you’re pinned on the cage and someone goes to a TD is the denial just the regular TD denial input (RT + Down) or is it towards the cage? It seems like they always get me
it rarely happens to me but I think so. I tend to use it a lot against guys, you can see on the hud which direction the double unders is and deny, thats basically the only option guys get unless they have a guillotine which means you can stall and deny that double under, then hit the takedown
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2018, 11:46 AM   #36
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
It’s not even a patch issue imo. It’s just shortening the deny window for the collared clinch, and making it so you can’t deny clinch and takedowns at the same time.

Boom, now grapplers are viable.

I believe those are patch issues but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-08-2018, 12:02 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I believe those are patch issues but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They seem more alike tuner fixes to me since there’s nothing entirely new being added. Just like how the head health regen was sped up in the last patch via a tuner I don’t know that much about game production though, just speculation. Hopefully someone listens, all I can say
Old 06-08-2018, 12:03 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Not just yet. Remember we still need to address td's in the open cage. Faster transition speeds needed on well timed td attempts. These guys are still denying td's while in mid head kick on one leg remember?
Honestly, I never even go for open takedowns anymore probably why I didnt even think of it lol but yes your are entirely correct especially with the head kick thing that really upsets me
Old 06-08-2018, 12:58 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Definitely.

I think it should also be more difficult if not impossible to deny basic clinch attempts when you are moving forward. This would add a reason to not march forwards and just box from zero range and give grapplers another way to start grappling.

Last edited by FriendlyJudoka; 06-08-2018 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Eh not really unless you’re switching stances or if you’re not stepping into the jab.

Once you plant to throw the 2 your weight has been transferred from your rear leg and you cant really follow anyone without resetting or switching stances.

I do wish they had different jabs that served different purposes. So you could flick one that doesnt really do damage but also doesnt prevent you from stepping since your feet arent under it
Hate to be devil's advocate again, but it is totally possible to throw an advancing lead hook after a straight punch. You just have to train the footwork

https://youtu.be/FiceJ5TuXYY

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »