Home

Judges scoring rounds that never happend?

This is a discussion on Judges scoring rounds that never happend? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2018, 06:19 PM   #1
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

OVR: 0
Judges scoring rounds that never happend?

Just had a fight against edson barboza the dude was wooping my *** the first round spamming that low kick to body kick i was Raging AL btw.Anyway i decided to meet his spamming of that combo with some spamming of takedowns anyway i won via tko from postured up half gaurd with some hellbows and punches and at the end when i checked the scorecard it says judge 1 9-10 to him judge 2 10-9 to me and then judge 3 9-10 the fight ended in the second wtf?

Side note this game still needs a ton of work found a ton of glitches and bugs today.One of them was where i was transitioning from side control back to mount and when i went to posture up the transition metre just stuck and would not do anything for about a minute.Also why does Nate diaz have faster hands than the flash his punches are not even remotely that fast irl it makes it almost impossible to slip his punches.

Also where the hell did the devs get some fighters stats from Al iaquinta has worse stamina than michael johnson?wtf he just went fight rounds with kbahib and did not look even the slightest bit gassed they seriously need to work on fighter stats they are a joke.UT its absolutely terrible so lazy virtuely a copy and paste of the custom fighters from last year and the addition of roster fighters too it is just plain dumb im sorry to say i do really like this game but the aspects i mention suck.Sorry if this was tldr Rant over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2018, 08:38 AM   #2
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Re: Judges scoring rounds that never happend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA
and at the end when i checked the scorecard it says judge 1 9-10 to him judge 2 10-9 to me and then judge 3 9-10 the fight ended in the second wtf?
This seems right? If the fight ended in the second, the judges have scored the first round, so 10-9 or 9-10 scores would be normal.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:49 AM   #3
MVP

lmao This guy. Doesn’t think the overhand is OP. Thinks abusing his poor leg kick defense is spam. Thinks his counter strategy of using takedowns to nullify those kicks is spam AND confuses the scoring of one round of three judges with the scoring of three rounds.

There’s your basic OS/Reddit poster in a nutshell.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-11-2018, 11:04 AM   #4
Sassy

MacGowan's Arena

Yeah, I've seen a bunch of people confuse Judge 1 as round 1.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:24 PM   #5
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
This seems right? If the fight ended in the second, the judges have scored the first round, so 10-9 or 9-10 scores would be normal.
yeah but it scored round 3 as well and it never happened?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2018, 03:30 PM   #6
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
lmao This guy. Doesn’t think the overhand is OP. Thinks abusing his poor leg kick defense is spam. Thinks his counter strategy of using takedowns to nullify those kicks is spam AND confuses the scoring of one round of three judges with the scoring of three rounds.

There’s your basic OS/Reddit poster in a nutshell.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes your correct i don`t think its Op you have a thing you can do to stop it,its called block or you can also use the back lunge i never said my leg kick defense was poor i checked every one but the guy did not even throw a single punch he just kept doing the same combo over and over which is the definition of spam.Your are most likely correct about that judges though i must have misread what it said.Also i do not post a reddit and here you are on Os as well so whats your point ive seen plenty of dumb posts from you too most of the complaining because you havent learn how to defend and overhand lmfao

Last edited by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA; 06-11-2018 at 03:34 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:35 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA
Yes your correct i don`t think its Op you have a thing you can do to stop it,its called block or you can also use the back lunge i never said my leg kick defense was poor i checked every one but the guy did not even throw a single punch he just kept doing the same combo over and over which is the definition of spam.Your are most likely correct about that judges though i must have misread what it said.Also i do not post a reddit and here you are on Os as well so whats your point ive seen plenty of dumb posts from you too most of the complaining because you havent learn how to defend and overhand lmfao
I'd be more inclined to take you seriously if I could actually decipher your massive run-on sentences absent of grammar.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:49 PM   #8
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
I'd be more inclined to take you seriously if I could actually decipher your massive run-on sentences absent of grammar.
Haha your talking about grammar and you use I`d as your opener you really are trying too hard to troll you must be a big fan of Colby.Crying about overhands you should just stop playing the game if you can not defend against them because you obviously suck at it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »