Home

Do you experience input delay

This is a discussion on Do you experience input delay within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you experience input delay
Yes 38 92.68%
No 3 7.32%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2018, 02:45 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Do you experience input delay

I play like 95% offline on PsPro and half my experience is what I like to call "the game running properly" where its registering my inputs and everything is moving at the set pace I've gotten used to from the game.

Then there are the times the game just goes f***ing crazy.

I have NO idea what it is, or what causes it, but the entire pace of the game speeds up, clock speed and audio don't change, which confirms its not my HDD dying.

However the pace of all animations markedly increases, you can feel it in input registry as your combos and.inputs will actually come out quicker.

But it just looks janky, and completely breaks my ability to play as the timing and speed of EVERYTHING has just magically changed..
Like, I pay a lot of attention to the idle movement animations and stuff, I like them, they often look good, so its particularly noticeable when they all of a sudden start playing 1/3rd faster. It looks really janky.

An example of what it feels like, ill have a match at flyweight and it'll be fine, then ill jump to LHW, maybe after the first round, or a little grappling, it'll happen, and all of a sudden the LHWs are moving FASTER than the flyweights.
You can notice it on the ground, too, as transitions will fill faster, and it just pulls you out of the game.

It's not just say, combos looking really fast all of a sudden, its everything, I can't stress that enough, like, you'll throw 20 jabs in the first round. You get a feeling for the timing of the startup and whatnot of that jab, so its VERY noticeable when that same jab suddenly starts coming out faster for no apparent reason.

Two things that seem to heavily correlate with it happening is a knockdown or round 1 ending.

I still don't know if its a ps4 pro specific glitch, if its something that's actually part of the game or if me and the others who experience it are just crazy. But I do know its putting me off playing the game and I f***ing hate that.

The only workaround I've found to stop it once it starts is to go to the heavybag training challenge. That seems to reset the BGS or whatever to its normal pace.

I suuuck at articulating the issue as you can all plainly see but I assure you it is there. I can use Saki 6 times in a row, the first 5 he feels identical and in the 6th he feels like a featherweight on speed.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:59 AM   #18
Rookie

Only in body/leg kick block.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:28 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay
Fix what, the deep dive gives you the understanding of the game.

Your not making points or adding anything, your basically a troll and probably are tbh.

I don’t think he is a troll, he really is that incompetent.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-19-2018, 10:30 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
I don’t think he is a troll, he really is that incompetent.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Sent me a dm say aye stfu man. Problems.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »