Home

My Last Ten Fights

This is a discussion on My Last Ten Fights within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2018, 05:06 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My Last Ten Fights

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Clarke1
Or random fight mode?
Yes, how is there not a random fight mode? That's obviously the best way to virtually force everyone to use the full roster of fighters. The models aren't cheap, might as well expand the opportunity to actually use them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2018, 08:26 AM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatNinja
I wouldn't mind normalizing stats for ranked like they do for LEC. Leave unranked pure. Seems dumb to win or lose based off of who you pick most times. As much as I love fight night it had the same problem, I always knew if I had the better boxer I'd probably win, although it hid some of the better guys at lower overalls.
That’s how ranked works in every sport or fighting game.
Old 06-23-2018, 11:37 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teezie
Yes, how is there not a random fight mode? That's obviously the best way to virtually force everyone to use the full roster of fighters. The models aren't cheap, might as well expand the opportunity to actually use them.
I understand they may not be interested in splitting the online search pool... but damn, there must be a way to get this done.
Old 06-23-2018, 11:38 AM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
That’s how ranked works in every sport or fighting game.
It seems like common sense yet they refuse to even f-ing acknowledge that is is an issue in any of the three games
Old 06-23-2018, 11:42 AM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Clarke1
It seems like common sense yet they refuse to even f-ing acknowledge that is is an issue in any of the three games
The ratings are waaaay better in this game compared to any of the others so you cant pretend they havent worked on it.

My point is that tier whoring exists in all competitive fighting and sports games
Old 06-24-2018, 06:43 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
The ratings are waaaay better in this game compared to any of the others so you cant pretend they havent worked on it.

My point is that tier whoring exists in all competitive fighting and sports games

I've had ever single MMA/Boxing game in the last 15 years from that ****ty Bellator game to that boxing game on the 360 with Joe Calzaghe which was awful. Other games did it much better. Jake Matthews fought this weekend, be nice to play as him. He's not even a bad fighter but hes awful in the game.

so you're saying we should stick with 240 unusable fighters and the same 10 that everyone uses?

You mention other competitive fighting games. I've got Mortal Kombat, Injustice 2 and just brought the new street fighter 30th Anniversary collection recently. I've been buying these games for years and they're balanced to the point that I fight different guys/fighters most times in ranked. It keeps things fresh.

In regards to MMA/Boxing games. The Undisputed series I fought nothing but Jon Jones/GSP back in the day. Not asking to reinvent the wheel but a couple of options to keep things fresh like an equal stats mode, that we can both tick on the selection screen in quick match or a random button.

Been playing Fight Night Champion the last two months the CAF VS CAF/world championship mode and its hilarious seeing peoples creations. You could make literally anything. I've fought Jon Jones who looked exactly like Jon Jones.

For some reason, fighting CAFS in EA UFC 3 is not half as fun and what you can create is very limited. It's like they took ten steps backwards.

Last edited by scyth223; 06-24-2018 at 07:35 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »