Home

Live Tuner Set Update - June 21, 2018

This is a discussion on Live Tuner Set Update - June 21, 2018 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2018, 08:47 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Live Tuner Set Update - June 21, 2018

Really hopin we get a buff to auto TDs

I had shot a TD quite a few times on guys mid kick and they still defended it
Old 06-21-2018, 09:01 PM   #34
MVP

I feel like this jab change was foolhardy. In the attempt to make players use different openers for combos, you've debuffed counter striking.

Backpedaling and hitting a jab - whatever was a viable tactic, but now the stopping power allows their shots to come right through and the straight is much too slow to interrupt.

I'll have to play around with it more, but this seems like an awful change at the moment.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:10 PM   #35
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Really hopin we get a buff to auto TDs

I had shot a TD quite a few times on guys mid kick and they still defended it
Something has got to be done about the td's. The transition speed is just too slow, thus guys are able to dedend easy even when you shoot a well timed td. I suggested some idwas in a thread a while back...dont know if the devs saw it. But it was essentially that they double the GA when you shoot well timed. So like you would get GA for the strike they threw at you, plus extra if you shot perfectly under it. This would give the extra transition speed td's need to be more succesful. Also suggested that they add muscle modifier support for shooting td's. One can only hope though. Hopefully something will be done, but what's hurting td's now are slow transition speeds. The transition speeds need to be faster in the right situations. Even with the GA strikes currently give, they are still too slow and easy to defend. Thats why a guy on one leg can still defend you fairly easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2018, 09:36 PM   #36
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
I feel like this jab change was foolhardy. In the attempt to make players use different openers for combos, you've debuffed counter striking.

Backpedaling and hitting a jab - whatever was a viable tactic, but now the stopping power allows their shots to come right through and the straight is much too slow to interrupt.

I'll have to play around with it more, but this seems like an awful change at the moment.
Havent played yet since the tuner but if it is indeed that way, sounds like distance will be more crucial now. I dont have an issue with this change as I play FNC alot where the jab hardly ever stops someone in their tracks. And tbh it isnt really a bad change in the sense that jabs don't really stop guys in their tracks that often irl. Now you'll have to use better distancing with your jabs I guess. Cant wait to try it out.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:52 PM   #37
MVP

Awesome stuff guys!

I dunno if others did too but I made the suggestion for Cowboy to get the lead spin body kick lvl 1-2 so I'm super glad to see that added among the rest of the sweeeeet moveset and stat changes.

Oh, and Robbies front kicks, sweet! Though I'm tellin Yall he threw em high against Hendricks. But the body ones are still good.

Super glad Marlon got a marginal buff, I think he could be faster still but I'm still super glad he got what he did.

Good stuff all around, hopefully Rob and Yoel get updated next tuner?
Rob needs lead leg side kick L3, lead elbow 1, spinnimg elbow 1-2 and Yoel needs a spinning body kick because he is a freaking savage.

Last edited by AeroZeppelin27; 06-21-2018 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:13 PM   #38
MVP

Jan B finally got done up for the Manuwa win!
Thankyou!!

This tuner has some great changes, I'm fond of the Till buff being minor over major, Marlon becoming a BW threat, Reems chin now atleast equaling Big Nogs instead of being better.

Arlovskis speed becoming respectable and no less than 3 move changes I (and presumably others) recommended.

This was a pretty sweet way to wake up.
Thanks guys

Now to go test the jab changes, don't like them on paper but needa try em in practice.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:14 PM   #39
Rookie

No oblique kicks for Robert tho?
Old 06-21-2018, 11:22 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Still no Nogueira chin adjustment - and to add insult to injury now Overeem still has a better chin and Andre now even has a better chin.

Insane
Aren't they all 86 now?
Nog isn't 85 is he? If he is I'd deliberately forgotten that on accounts of it being silly.

I'm glad Reems chin got nerfed atleast, but I still wanna see nog at atleast 87-88 chin.

Unrelated, Why did Bektic get nerfed for a win?
Dudes probably one of the future top 10 staples and he's pretty underrated already. That's an odd change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »