Home

Big cee rage quitting

This is a discussion on Big cee rage quitting within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 10:20 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Big cee rage quitting

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/mr-bangnswang/video/54071574/ Enjoy the cheeser being defeated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2018, 11:11 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Big cee rage quitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
Yeah the ability to break the cli ch certainly made it harder for him, the reverse rakedown to double unders should be patched
Old 06-23-2018, 11:44 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Honestly, i love grappling but I blame players like Big Cee for EA taking the current approach to clinching/grappling (way to difficult to accomplish at higher levels).

His play style is awful and doesnt even feel legit. In ufc 2, if you could deny all of his takedown attempts you would expose his god awful stand up.

There must be a way to improve the current state of grappling and clenching while not allowing players like Big C to do what they've done in the past... Which is playing extremely cheesy
Old 06-23-2018, 11:44 AM   #4
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

This dude, smh...I know the grappling is not very beneficial but what's so fun about the ground game in this game anyway that you refuse to even attempt to be a decent striker...?

The ground game is just not that appealing or realistic imo but I guess that's just my opinion I suppose. But man is he one dimensional and I just don't get it.

If the game had take downs you actually had to work for and a realistic stamina system to go hand and hand with those kinds of take downs, I think everyone would appreciate the grappling more.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-23-2018, 12:01 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
This dude, smh...I know the grappling is not very beneficial but what's so fun about the ground game in this game anyway that you refuse to even attempt to be a decent striker...?

The ground game is just not that appealing or realistic imo but I guess that's just my opinion I suppose. But man is he one dimensional and I just don't get it.

If the game had take downs you actually had to work for and a realistic stamina system to go hand and hand with those kinds of take downs, I think everyone would appreciate the grappling more.

That’s not really fair considering the striking isnt super realistic either.

You def have to work for takedowns in this game since everything favors striking / strikers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2018, 12:14 PM   #6
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
That’s not really fair considering the striking isnt super realistic either.

You def have to work for takedowns in this game since everything favors striking / strikers
Working for take downs meaning actually having some kind of mechanic where go into a struggle to fight for the takedown while stamina is effected. Not spam clinch all day with no real effect.

Old 06-23-2018, 12:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Enjoy the cheeser being defeated
“The cheeser” lool u guys love this k1 game eh? Grappling = cheese now ? Khabib is a cheeser? How come he’s undefeated in real life? Lol funny how every champion other than holloway and the women r wrestlers. Funny how the best fighters ever Jones gsp cormier dj khabib are all great wrestlers/grapplers. Too bad grappling is useless in this game. Big cee is easy a top 5 player in the world but this k1 game makes all grapplers wanna throw our controller against the wall.
Old 06-23-2018, 01:18 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultras123
“The cheeser” lool u guys love this k1 game eh? Grappling = cheese now ? Khabib is a cheeser? How come he’s undefeated in real life? Lol funny how every champion other than holloway and the women r wrestlers. Funny how the best fighters ever Jones gsp cormier dj khabib are all great wrestlers/grapplers. Too bad grappling is useless in this game. Big cee is easy a top 5 player in the world but this k1 game makes all grapplers wanna throw our controller against the wall.

I agree that what Big Cee does isn’t as impressive as Khabib or the likes. He dominated when the clinch was insanely easy to get, which it shouldnt be, it needs improvements but is say unibot is a better example of a grappler
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »