Home

Patch Spoilers dropping on Twitter!

This is a discussion on Patch Spoilers dropping on Twitter! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2018, 10:40 PM   #73
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patch Spoilers dropping on Twitter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
One of the biggest issues with fighting as a tall fighter is that your strikes almost always put you in range. If I throw a 1-2 I always have to back up and absorb some form of a combo.
Agreed... and a huge part of this is tied directly to the fact that some stationary strikes aren't actually stationary.

So you find the perfect range where you can land strikes as the taller fighter, and you try to use your stationary strikes and it just pulls you in right into a range where you can now be hit by the shorter fighter.

If the stationary 1-2 was ACTUALLY a stationary 1-2 this wouldn't be happening. You'd just find your range, plant your feet and strike from THAT range and only move when YOU want to move.

I wish this would be corrected.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:40 PM   #74
Banned

ENOUGH!!!!

This is rediculous. You guys made a game that is imbalanced (for pressure fighting) and now you just doubling f-ing down on it.

This is absurd. I have enough time to waste to complain to anyone else at EA who will listen. How in the hell can you read the feedback here and come up with only ways to make evasion more difficult and dangerous?

I love MMA games but this is it. Im out.
Old 06-29-2018, 11:06 PM   #75
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

It's still early, but I'm not seeing any changes to bring me back into this game from this list so far. I think the community has offered some good ideas, and as of now, I'm not seeing the necessary adjustments to really balance this game out made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2018, 11:10 PM   #76
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
It's still early, but I'm not seeing any changes to bring me back into this game from this list so far. I think the community has offered some good ideas, and as of now, I'm not seeing the necessary adjustments to really balance this game out made.
But.....they just started listing the patch contents,they've barely scratched the surface. Like every other time they've done this,they're probably saving the big patch announcements for last. I know you said its still early but none of the other patch spoilers had anything major in the first few notes so I expect more of the same.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-29-2018, 11:12 PM   #77
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Well GPD said the theme of that set of spoilers was cage cutting, so it revolved around pressuring. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he got side shuffling in for cage circling. I also am hoping for some general td changes. The slow transition speeds are killing td usage.
Old 06-30-2018, 12:18 AM   #78
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Quote:
I challenge you to not play the game once the full contents of the patch have been revealed.
Old 06-30-2018, 12:25 AM   #79
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
I challenge you to not play the game once the full contents of the patch have been revealed.
Can we get some more patch spoilers?
Old 06-30-2018, 12:32 AM   #80
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Damn bro that perked my ears right up!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »