Home

UFC 3 Patch Spoilers (6/29/2018)

This is a discussion on UFC 3 Patch Spoilers (6/29/2018) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2018, 06:59 PM   #73
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 3 Patch Spoilers (6/29/2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
It won't get patched. But I don't know any other way to keep it at the forefront for EA Sports UFC 4 other than to sort of spam it.

I'm probably going to start a new thread and then periodically update it as I have new ideas for what could be in it, if only so the devs could see all the different ways it could amazing if they even just took 10 % of everything it could be and put it in the next game in some form of a Universe/Promoter Mode.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Well you have my full support,I'll be right along side you pulling for them to include this in UFC 4. This would put the replayability thru the roof being able to take the reigns of the UFC and play the part of Dana White.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-01-2018, 07:00 PM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltide1980
I would gladly pay for it if it were made downloadable as paid DLC

I would literally re-buy the game at $60 and it wouldn't even have to be that robust. Record keeping, stat tracking, event planning, some sort of injury/fight replacement/negotiating and matchmaking going on and I'd be all in as a start, even if it was DLC.

If it have a system of generating prospects that could eventually push out and replace aging/retired fighters I'd easily spend $100. No joke. No lie.

Old 07-01-2018, 07:03 PM   #75
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
I would literally re-buy the game at $60 and it wouldn't even have to be that robust. Record keeping, stat tracking, event planning, some sort of injury/fight replacement/negotiating and matchmaking going on and I'd be all in as a start, even if it was DLC.

If it have a system of generating prospects that could eventually push out and replace aging/retired fighters I'd easily spend $100. No joke. No lie.

I think alot of the people who are complaining about some of the games mechanics could overlook many of the games issues if they added something this amazing. I'd probably have to save up some money first though because I could see myself missing alot of work because I'd be hooked on this game and wouldn't wanna turn it off.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2018, 07:06 PM   #76
Pro

I would also appreciate a Universe Mode a lot. My only worry with that sort of mode is that all current real UFC fighters would retire after a while, then we would be stuck with EA randomly created CAFs. Which are usually quite boring. Still absolutely worth putting in the franchise (I hope EA UFC 4), but that is just a concern I have with the mode.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:11 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
I would also appreciate a Universe Mode a lot. My only worry with that sort of mode is that all current real UFC fighters would retire after a while, then we would be stuck with EA randomly created CAFs. Which are usually quite boring. Still absolutely worth putting in the franchise (I hope EA UFC 4), but that is just a concern I have with the mode.
Counterargument would be that there are a lot of "unusable" characters as people who play primarily online would call them in their current state, that would progress as they got older.

Think guys like Yair Rodriguez, Jake Matthews, Sage Northcutt, Alexa Grasso...etc. Young with potential to grow. Also, potential to be busts. The fun is finding out.

Old 07-01-2018, 07:14 PM   #78
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
What about whenever they add fighters to the roster in the game that they are added to the Universe mode as well? That way up and coming fighters in the UFC are also up and comers in the Universe mode as well? Also the option to incorporate CAF's in Universe mode,not just when you start the mode but the ability to add them whenever.

Old 07-01-2018, 07:15 PM   #79
Pro

polyduster's Arena

If it will help in anyway, please give us some type of Universe Mode for UFC 4!

Or incorporate pieces into the current career mode by having:

- Champions in each division CHANGE
- A way to view each fight card during the calendar year.
- Be able to play/watch any fight on the card.

I know these seem like small things, but it would make the career mode 1000x better.

I'm so ready to leave Excel spreadsheets behind!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2018, 07:15 PM   #80
Pro

Quote:
Counterargument would be that there are a lot of "unusable" characters as people who play primarily online would call them in their current state, that would progress as they got older.

Think guys like Yair Rodriguez, Jake Matthews, Sage Northcutt, Alexa Grasso...etc. Young with potential to grow. Also, potential to be busts. The fun is finding out.

True true. Again I'm all for a Universe Mode, so here is too hoping its in the next installment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »