Home

Luke rockhold A.I

This is a discussion on Luke rockhold A.I within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2018, 06:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Luke rockhold A.I

It acts very weird
Almost every high kick i ? Mark kick and he throws them one after the other which gasses him incredibly fast
Also i dont remember him throwing that kick from the lead leg but he does it all the time, virtually no roundhouses at all
Anyone else saw this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2018, 07:13 PM   #2
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

Re: Luke rockhold A.I

Quote:
Originally Posted by port913
It acts very weird
Almost every high kick i ? Mark kick and he throws them one after the other which gasses him incredibly fast
Also i dont remember him throwing that kick from the lead leg but he does it all the time, virtually no roundhouses at all
Anyone else saw this?
Old 06-29-2018, 07:24 PM   #3
Rookie

But in the game he doesnt switch stance before throwing, i personally think its a very weird animation for the lead ? Mark kick, i dont remember seeing it performed like in the game in real life
But the biggest problem is frequency. Literally every high kick is ? Mark kick, barely any roundhouses
Old 06-29-2018, 07:35 PM   #4
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by port913
But in the game he doesnt switch stance before throwing, i personally think its a very weird animation for the lead ? Mark kick, i dont remember seeing it performed like in the game in real life
But the biggest problem is frequency. Literally every high kick is ? Mark kick, barely any roundhouses
Honestly, the lead question mark kick is one of the hardest kicks to throw, especially if you're not flexible, so i kinda understand why it's bad in the game. Must be hard finding someone to Mocap it properly.
I used to be able to do it well when I was like 19.

It's not exactly a switch when thrown moving forward... You take your rear leg put it where your lead is, then throw it. The animation for it in the game (The lead one) is really really bad so you're definitely correct about that.
Old 06-29-2018, 07:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialMind
Honestly, the lead question mark kick is one of the hardest kicks to throw, especially if you're not flexible, so i kinda understand why it's bad in the game. Must be hard finding someone to Mocap it properly.

It's not exactly a switch when thrown moving forward... You take your rear leg put it where your lead is, then throw it. The animation for it in the game (The lead one) is really really bad so you're definitely correct about that.
Nice to see im not imagining stuff haha
But i think the biggest problem is that its non stop ? Mark kicks, even when not in range. He gasses teriblly and is very predictable.
Add to the fact that the body kick is a completly different style makes the whole purpose of ? Mark , to fake body and go head uselles. The seconed the animation begin i know its going high because the beggining is so different from the normal body kick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2018, 10:25 PM   #6
MVP

I've reported this one to Skynet.
If its how he kinda spams the ? Kicks. Hopefully they can be toned back.

I posted a vid showing how he will constantly advance into striking range and mostly use ? kick combos.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:19 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialMind

I just wish it looked more like a front kick fake a la Feitiosa, whereas in game it's more of a low kick fakeout into high kick.

Which is still a ? Kick, but a true ? Kick to me is thrown off a front kick fake.

Completely agree the lead variant looks hilariously bad. It looks like my lead ? Kick (which looks like a epileptic spasm)

I do like the way you can use rear low kicks to set up the high rear ? Like Wonderboy does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »