Home

IP Booters/Ddosers.

This is a discussion on IP Booters/Ddosers. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2018, 10:06 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: IP Booters/Ddosers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
Isn’t it like actually super illegal to DDOS someone?

Just a quick google search says:

“DDoS attacks are almost certainly against the law, with a maximum punishment of ten years in prison. One merely needs to act with the intention of taking down a website, however temporarily for the law to apply. Even distributing tools to use in DDoS attacks can be an offence.”

Fortunately I’m nowhere near top 50, because that would make me not want to play the game!!

Can you block the GT/PSN or will it still match you up with these guys regardless?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-03-2018, 10:12 AM   #10
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
Isn’t it like actually super illegal to DDOS someone?
Yep. I called my ISP, they suggested I get a firewall that can track where the attacks are coming from then go to the authorities. Also, getting a dynamic IP. May get a VPN too. I really want to just get those 120 points I lost back, not just me, but everybody else that got Ddosed by this dickhead.

Last edited by RomeroXVII; 07-03-2018 at 10:14 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:13 AM   #11
MVP

What shocks me is how the devs have been COMPLETELY silent on this entire issue. Not once has any representative at EA even stated that they are looking into this or are concerned about it. Why is it that I had made a thread with video evidence and multiple people discussing an active ddoser and my only way to get any resolution was to contact Sony directly?

I don't have any interest in buying a new EA UFC title if this is what I need to do when someone is doing something blatantly illegal. My interest has already been wavering and I find it more fun to just watch fights. Lets not forget that they gave Ty a slap on the wrist for abusing lag because of a "Winter storm" which lasted 2 months long, (its funny how he suddenly switched from submission artists like souza to JDS as soon as this "storm disappears")

If there is a lesson to be learned, everyone here should exploit/ddos, don't worry about it at all. The devs will completely ignore any inquiries and stay silent on the issue, until it impacts their revenue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2018, 10:52 AM   #12
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
What shocks me is how the devs have been COMPLETELY silent on this entire issue. Not once has any representative at EA even stated that they are looking into this or are concerned about it. Why is it that I had made a thread with video evidence and multiple people discussing an active ddoser and my only way to get any resolution was to contact Sony directly?

I don't have any interest in buying a new EA UFC title if this is what I need to do when someone is doing something blatantly illegal. My interest has already been wavering and I find it more fun to just watch fights. Lets not forget that they gave Ty a slap on the wrist for abusing lag because of a "Winter storm" which lasted 2 months long, (its funny how he suddenly switched from submission artists like souza to JDS as soon as this "storm disappears")

If there is a lesson to be learned, everyone here should exploit/ddos, don't worry about it at all. The devs will completely ignore any inquiries and stay silent on the issue, until it impacts their revenue.
ZombieRommel forwarded my video to the dev's, so I'm going to place my faith in that.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:59 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
ZombieRommel forwarded my video to the dev's, so I'm going to place my faith in that.
I'm sure they are aware of what's going on. I'm not sure if it's a legal reason why they do not comment on the issue
Old 07-03-2018, 05:31 PM   #14
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

JUICEMANV2 DDos me during the beginning of season 2 a couple times when i tapped him out. Then after he did it i would always get an L then have to reset my router.

After that i went to xbox to play the rest of season 2 and all of season 3 so i don’t deal with this crap. It’s a huge problem on PS4 but not xbox. I’m sure there are people who do it on xbox but i haven’t ran into them yet.

I just started playing on PS4 again last night.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:33 PM   #15
Rookie

This is happening to the top guys and no comment even? this is not acceptable EA and whats more, this is not a huge community. The playerbase can't afford this garbage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2018, 06:57 AM   #16
Rookie

I just caught another DDoser on Xbox with the username "VeteranCanvas89". He got a "win" over me in ranked by forcing a disconnect before the match even began. I know I'm not the only one he's done this too either and he was quick to block me after I messaged him.

I uploaded the video evidence to YouTube and reported him. This is obviously just one of his throwaway accounts. If you can, please take a minute to report him; hopefully he'll get console banned and all his accounts will be terminated.

This is the lowest of the low and I wanna see some justice served.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5mH...ature=youtu.be

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »