Home

Poll: Would you like to see the stamina recovery between rounds significantly reduced

This is a discussion on Poll: Would you like to see the stamina recovery between rounds significantly reduced within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Is there a need for the stamina recovery between rounds to be drastically reduced?
Yes 30 81.08%
No 5 13.51%
Other (post in thread) 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2018, 10:49 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Poll: Would you like to see the stamina recovery between rounds significantly red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gion
Right now if you go guns blazing and drain all of your stamina, you're allowed to take 50% of your stamina "pool" at a time. So if you have 80 health points in the pool you're taking in 40 for the next round

Sent from my LGMP450 using Operation Sports mobile app

Oh, gotcha, yeah. Well, anything that results in a realistic stamina system works for me. If your suggestion would really bring that change I'm all for it. However, I'm very skeptical about any attempts even being made towards that end, especially judging from what I've read regarding their attitude and the casuals wanting an "action packed game" or whatever it was.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:25 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Poll: Would you like to see the stamina recovery between rounds significantly red

I think it could be reduced some, but nearly every time something gets nerfed/buffed it goes too far. Start with a small reduction in recovery between rounds and go from there. Easy start would be to just take everyone's endurance stat down a notch or 2.

OR, since Endurance is basically a pool of stamina that you can draw up to 50% of, maybe it would be easier to adjust the % you can draw from it. High endurance fighters would still have the same pool to draw from, but they wouldn't be able to draw it back too quickly if they throw heavily. Thats what its supposed to do now I'm sure but obviously 50% is a bit high, especially in 3 round fights.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »