Home

Poll: Would you like to see the stamina recovery between rounds significantly reduced

This is a discussion on Poll: Would you like to see the stamina recovery between rounds significantly reduced within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Is there a need for the stamina recovery between rounds to be drastically reduced?
Yes 30 81.08%
No 5 13.51%
Other (post in thread) 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2018, 02:55 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Poll: Would you like to see the stamina recovery between rounds significantly reduced

Alright, let's get "vocal" once more - the name of the thread says it all, it's your turn to say what you think.

Edit: Of course, feel free to discuss even if you've picked Yes or No.

Last edited by Kingslayer04; 07-08-2018 at 03:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2018, 03:04 PM   #2
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Re: Poll: Would you like to see the stamina recovery between rounds significantly red

I remember reading about this feature prior to release and didn't want to critique before trying it out first. But it even sounded like the regen was too much before playing, and it definitely is.
Old 07-08-2018, 03:33 PM   #3
Pro

Re: Poll: Would you like to see the stamina recovery between rounds significantly red

So strangely enough, it would seem the game itself agrees that stamina should be a much larger issue than it is currently.

In Tournament Mode, if you auto-Sim a couple of fights, fighters seem to loose WAAAY more stamina then they would if you actually fought the fight, or even if you watch an AI vs AI fight. The auto-Sim stamina loss seems much more realistic than actual gameplay.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:50 PM   #4
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Yup, i remember the big striking blog post before release gloating about this advanced stamina recovery system. It's been completely non-existent.

The poll already shows that its clear that players want more realistic stamina. Let's see how they weasel themselves out of this one.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 07-08-2018, 06:44 PM   #5
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
Yup, i remember the big striking blog post before release gloating about this advanced stamina recovery system. It's been completely non-existent.

The poll already shows that its clear that players want more realistic stamina. Let's see how they weasel themselves out of this one.
Well in all fairness the sample size here is pretty small. Based on the data they have more players wanted a less restrictive stamina system. It blows but it is what it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2018, 06:51 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer04
Alright, let's get "vocal" once more - the name of the thread says it all, it's your turn to say what you think.

Edit: Of course, feel free to discuss even if you've picked Yes or No.
No. I just say we lower the max stamina pool for all fighters and increase the highest possible intake to 60% instead of 50%. This way players can explode during the first half of the fight but be barely competitive the last half, but also insures guys like nate diaz cant be 100% fresh in the fifth round

Sent from my LGMP450 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-08-2018, 06:57 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gion
No. I just say we lower the max stamina pool for all fighters and increase the highest possible intake to 60% instead of 50%. This way players can explode during the first half of the fight but be barely competitive the last half, but also insures guys like nate diaz cant be 100% fresh in the fifth round

I didn't get that intake part, what do you mean?
Old 07-09-2018, 09:33 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer04
I didn't get that intake part, what do you mean?
Right now if you go guns blazing and drain all of your stamina, you're allowed to take 50% of your stamina "pool" at a time. So if you have 80 health points in the pool you're taking in 40 for the next round

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »