Home

Insane stamina video

This is a discussion on Insane stamina video within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2018, 11:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Insane stamina video

Please take a lok at the video below :

I am both fighters . i did this for test , in FIght Now option , no slider adjustement

I hit with Tim Johnson ONLY jabs and leg kicks

In round 4, Crop Cop's head is pretty much destroyed , both his legs are completely destroyed .... HE HAS FULL STAMINA AND CAN RUN !!!!!!!! THIS IS INSANE !!!!!

Then , you can see overhand after overhand landing CLEAN , which do not knock him out , even though his head health is minimal

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2018, 01:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Insane stamina video

I'm not trying to be a douche..but this is one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen. He goes straight to the FTF animation which would yield a finish, did you even have Cro Cop throw any strikes the entire fight? You know stamina is regenerated in between rounds, right? The stamina drain from knockdowns is not very high at all, yes.

I'll admit the fact that he can still run could be criticized given his leg health, but whittling his health down with jabs for rounds and then complaining because an overhand yields a TKO instead of a KO seems extremely pointless. Keep in mind Tim Johnson isn't the best fighter at HW either.

Last edited by Papadoc60; 07-10-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:59 PM   #3
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

Jabs to the head by themselves don't drain stamina, nor do leg kicks. Body shots drain stamina. Your argument makes about as much sense as stating that you body kicked an opponent nonstop and never got a leg TKO. Yeah, no duh. You're not supposed to. Just like you're not supposed to deal stamina drain from jabs and leg kicks.

Nobody runs at a high level anyway on purpose (aside from Werdum flying kick trolls), so the fact that CC can run, while a little strange, makes 0 difference in competitive play.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:55 PM   #4
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CipTm
Please take a lok at the video below :

I am both fighters . i did this for test , in FIght Now option , no slider adjustement

I hit with Tim Johnson ONLY jabs and leg kicks

In round 4, Crop Cop's head is pretty much destroyed , both his legs are completely destroyed .... HE HAS FULL STAMINA AND CAN RUN !!!!!!!! THIS IS INSANE !!!!!

Then , you can see overhand after overhand landing CLEAN , which do not knock him out , even though his head health is minimal

Dude.

Body Shots drain stamina.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Dude.

Body Shots drain stamina.
SHHH don't give out such high level secrets lol. Seriously though, clearly he drained the head health but didn't instigate many knockdowns until the video starts. Agree with the being able to run with drained legs being stupid, i made a topic about leg health, some people seemed to think it was just fine getting headkick KO'd by a guy with 2 drained legs so whatever. Something should happen when your legs are shot. Even if its just a speed tax.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2018, 04:15 PM   #6
Rookie

So the point of my thread was completely misunderstood .

I am fully aware that body shots drain stamina .

i wanted to point out that head shots / rocks / knockdowns drain zero stamina ... do you think this is ok ? Stop telling me about the fight , answer the simple question :

a guy knocked down 9 times / stunned several times and with very low head health should have 100% stamina ? YES or NO ?

As for the leg kicks , a guy with both legs destoyed , is able to run ? YES or NO ?

This is the exact point of my video, zero strikes to the body !!! the current stamina sistem is insane ..... getiing hit in the head and rocked and knocked down drains no stamina

Papadoc60 asked me if i know stamina is regenerated between rounds .... yes, that is another issue , it regenerates A LOT .

Also Papadoc60 said i complain about overhands generating a TKO instead of a KO . My point was they are too many . a guy with minimal head health should be out cold from a 2nd or 3rd clean landed overhand . YES or NO ?

I mean no disrespect to anybody, but you guys have straight up mocked my post without acknowledging or answering anything

You guys told me simple and plain : body shots drain stamina . is this current state ok ? YES or NO ?

Please answer my questions if you will , if not, feel free to delete my post if it is that dumb in your opinion
Old 07-10-2018, 04:56 PM   #7
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CipTm
So the point of my thread was completely misunderstood .

I am fully aware that body shots drain stamina .

i wanted to point out that head shots / rocks / knockdowns drain zero stamina ... do you think this is ok ? Stop telling me about the fight , answer the simple question :

a guy knocked down 9 times / stunned several times and with very low head health should have 100% stamina ? YES or NO ?

As for the leg kicks , a guy with both legs destoyed , is able to run ? YES or NO ?

This is the exact point of my video, zero strikes to the body !!! the current stamina sistem is insane ..... getiing hit in the head and rocked and knocked down drains no stamina

Papadoc60 asked me if i know stamina is regenerated between rounds .... yes, that is another issue , it regenerates A LOT .

Also Papadoc60 said i complain about overhands generating a TKO instead of a KO . My point was they are too many . a guy with minimal head health should be out cold from a 2nd or 3rd clean landed overhand . YES or NO ?

I mean no disrespect to anybody, but you guys have straight up mocked my post without acknowledging or answering anything

You guys told me simple and plain : body shots drain stamina . is this current state ok ? YES or NO ?

Please answer my questions if you will , if not, feel free to delete my post if it is that dumb in your opinion
You can see the permanent stamina drain after every KD in your video.

I don't understand you point at all.
Old 07-10-2018, 05:05 PM   #8
Rookie

Well, its a matter of the way you go about it. Yes knockdowns give a permanent stamina drain, but its not that high anymore, it could probably be a bit higher. You also said its round 4 which means he's had 3 times to regain some stamina between rounds. So, of course he has full stamina.

He is also 2 hits away from a knockdown at any point in this video because of the low head health. If you don't work the body at all, this is possible given certain scenarios. Especially because you probably threw 0 strikes and didn't move at all with the other character while you did the damage to it.

There are problems with the stamina system, but it doesn't seem way off given the way you are going about this "test" or whatever you want to call it.

I acknowledged that you shouldn't be able to run with 2 rocked legs and that i think there should be more long term leg effects but your test is a little flawed as a stamina test.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »