Home

Old 07-28-2018, 04:54 PM   #17
Rookie

Pax_Vision's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox One

After playing for a while on Xbox, I can confirm that UFC is smoother on Xbox. However, I believe the competetion is more diffuclty on Ps4. Maybe because most people seem to have a ps4. But the game is better. If madden plays as good on the xbox, I'll probably just retire my ps4 until next gen. Plus, the X has the enhanced 4k mode. Its pretty dope. Fight Night feels fresh and new on the X. Been playing it pretty much non stop.

PSN: Pax_Vision
XBOX: PaxVision

Long Live EA Forums
Old 07-30-2018, 04:27 PM   #18
Rookie

I already have a windoze PC with a 7700k and a 1070. Usually that covers most of the xbox spectrum of games. I never saw the appeal of the x for that reason. I usually run super high framerate over highest possible resolution personally.

still, it sounds like much more than just analogue stick differences. Sounds like there is a fundamental problem with the ps4 version. Maybe it has to do with the way psplus works vs xbox live. Live has always been a much better online gaming platform.
Old 07-30-2018, 06:58 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax_Vision
After playing for a while on Xbox, I can confirm that UFC is smoother on Xbox. However, I believe the competetion is more diffuclty on Ps4. Maybe because most people seem to have a ps4. But the game is better. If madden plays as good on the xbox, I'll probably just retire my ps4 until next gen. Plus, the X has the enhanced 4k mode. Its pretty dope. Fight Night feels fresh and new on the X. Been playing it pretty much non stop.
Honestly man.. every comment you do is a reference to Fight Night. WE GET IT!
Old 07-30-2018, 08:02 PM   #20
Rookie

Pax_Vision's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteshark209
Honestly man.. every comment you do is a reference to Fight Night. WE GET IT!
Dude, I've been here for two years. I've had many post that have nothing to do with FN. I've made a few references recently. I hardly think that classifies as "All."

PSN: Pax_Vision
XBOX: PaxVision

Long Live EA Forums
Old 07-30-2018, 08:12 PM   #21
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticFighter
I already have a windoze PC with a 7700k and a 1070. Usually that covers most of the xbox spectrum of games. I never saw the appeal of the x for that reason. I usually run super high framerate over highest possible resolution personally.

still, it sounds like much more than just analogue stick differences. Sounds like there is a fundamental problem with the ps4 version. Maybe it has to do with the way psplus works vs xbox live. Live has always been a much better online gaming platform.
Here's the appeal of the X. For 1/3 or less of the price, you get image fidelity that's on par, and sometimes better, than a high end PC.

Gears of War 4

Quote:
In terms of pure image fidelity, it surprisingly looked better than our high-end gaming PC equipped with a GTX 1080 running the game maxed out, as it offered extra dynamic shadows that don't seem to be available on the PC.
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/xb.../1100-6454609/

Forza Motorsport 7

Quote:
Essentially, the Xbox One X looks to be delivering the ultra-high-end experience without compromising performance, and as a result the game looks and feels great to play. It's shaping up to be the real deal - a native 4K60 racing game that features top-end PC quality visuals but on a console.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...emo-comparison
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »