Home

Buff/nerf backlog

This is a discussion on Buff/nerf backlog within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2018, 10:26 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Buff/nerf backlog

I feel like we haven't seen any buffs/nerfs to fighters who have fought since 223 or so. Maybe I missed it.

If I'm right and there are buffs/nerfs to make, who would everyone like to see buffed/nerfed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 07:58 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Buff/nerf backlog

Bump.

Dan Hooker needs a massive buff.

Edit: Also, why are stats like chin/stamina nerfed on lesser fighters for no good reason? It just exemplifies the gap between the fighters' abilities to be competitive with each other in Ranked.

Last edited by Freshly Baked Gregg; 08-12-2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:44 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshly Baked Gregg
Bump.

Edit: Also, why are stats like chin/stamina nerfed on lesser fighters for no good reason? It just exemplifies the gap between the fighters' abilities to be competitive with each other in Ranked.

I've made this argument before. The counterargument from the GC was that their chins have not to be proven. In that case I support an average stat of about 89 for health/stam. Fighters who have gone 5 rounds should be above that and fighters who gas out quickly should fall below. Same with being ko'd/eating shots.
Old 08-13-2018, 05:49 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
[/b]

I've made this argument before. The counterargument from the GC was that their chins have not to be proven. In that case I support an average stat of about 89 for health/stam. Fighters who have gone 5 rounds should be above that and fighters who gas out quickly should fall below. Same with being ko'd/eating shots.

Felder has taken some huge shots but my ASSUMPTION is that his chin rating is far lower than it should be. I will check this later.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-14-2018, 06:08 AM   #5
Pro

Felder’s chin is 88, the same as Rockhold. WTF.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 11:59 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshly Baked Gregg
Bump.

Dan Hookers stats are trash. It seems like his KO's don't matter until he completely outclasses someone and shows 1. He can take a punch, bodyshot, leg kick. 2. He has good stand up stamina and recovers well after rounds 3. Getting KO's hasn't raised his power to 90 yet so maybe another KO, or get a bunch of knockdowns against a tough fighter.
In my opinion he should have similar stats to Carlos Condit at this point.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:48 PM   #7
Pro

Buff/nerf backlog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeba1000
Dan Hookers stats are trash. It seems like his KO's don't matter until he completely outclasses someone and shows 1. He can take a punch, bodyshot, leg kick. 2. He has good stand up stamina and recovers well after rounds 3. Getting KO's hasn't raised his power to 90 yet so maybe another KO, or get a bunch of knockdowns against a tough fighter.

In my opinion he should have similar stats to Carlos Condit at this point.

Too many politics surrounding the popular fighters and it bleeds over to the game stats. Hooker is under rated still after the buff he got, just like Lineker with his strike stamina and endurance at 88. Then you’ll see that Garbrandt will probably retain his chin stat despite being KO’d early twice by TJ, who usually has to use volume to put guys away in later rounds. We just spit ballin mane.

At this point Dan Hooker is a better fighter with more upside than Carlos Condit.

Last edited by SMOKEZERO; 08-14-2018 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-14-2018, 02:12 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKEZERO
Too many politics surrounding the popular fighters and it bleeds over to the game stats. Hooker is under rated still after the buff he got, just like Lineker with his strike stamina and endurance at 88. Then you’ll see that Garbrandt will probably retain his chin stat despite being KO’d early twice by TJ, who usually has to use volume to put guys away in later rounds. We just spit ballin mane.

At this point Dan Hooker is a better fighter with more upside than Carlos Condit.

Very True. They made Costa a powerhouse with only one TKO over a washed up Hendricks that was a longgg drawn out beatdown. And Hooker has 5 KO's in the UFC. I was made fun of for saying I think he deserves 92 power then I was told the power stat is only for punches and his headkick, knee, and elbow KO's were not going to do anything for his power stat. But Mirko has 98 power for some reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »