Home

Live Tuner Set Update - Aug 9, 2018

This is a discussion on Live Tuner Set Update - Aug 9, 2018 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2018, 09:16 PM   #65
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Live Tuner Set Update - Aug 9, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
This is not the patch.

This is the amuse bouche prior to the 10 course meal that will be the patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 09:43 PM   #66
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

And here i was, literally minutes away from downloading Madden tonight. Good stuff devs!
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 08-09-2018, 10:46 PM   #67
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
I thought it wouldnt make a difference against evasions?
The concept of being told when and where your opponent is going to strike + not being a person with a disability like it's meant for = A huge advantage once learned. Feints tend to disrupt it a bit, but even then that person will always be an inherent advantage with it on if they're capable.

I would propose a disrupted/distorted screen being that it's meant for disabled eople who were playing the game on just audio cues alone.

Or at least a removal from ranked.

Anywho, loving this tuner, this is definitely favoring tactical block breaking aggression so I'm wondering what they're going to do for outside fighters now

Love what they did with body kicks, now people can't hug the high and low block back and forth so they can hope to catch a body kick by chance.

Would hope for a reduction in damage from the DOM Sprawl position, now that GA has been nerfed for the SUB Sprawl, the offensive person can just lay on top and destroy the body, deny, until the ref breaks it up (I'm guilty of doing this myself, along with having it done to me lol)

GLAD that Jab Spin Kick got nerfed, along with the other hilariously previously sped up Super Saiyan moves after a jab.
Screenshot_20180809-165133_PS%20Messages.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Old 08-09-2018, 11:08 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
The concept of being told when and where your opponent is going to strike + not being a person with a disability like it's meant for = A huge advantage once learned. Feints tend to disrupt it a bit, but even then that person will always be an inherent advantage with it on if they're capable.

I would propose a disrupted/distorted screen being that it's meant for disabled eople who were playing the game on just audio cues alone.

Or at least a removal from ranked.

Anywho, loving this tuner, this is definitely favoring tactical block breaking aggression so I'm wondering what they're going to do for outside fighters now

Love what they did with body kicks, now people can't hug the high and low block back and forth so they can hope to catch a body kick by chance.

Would hope for a reduction in damage from the DOM Sprawl position, now that GA has been nerfed for the SUB Sprawl, the offensive person can just lay on top and destroy the body, deny, until the ref breaks it up (I'm guilty of doing this myself, along with having it done to me lol)

GLAD that Jab Spin Kick got nerfed, along with the other hilariously previously sped up Super Saiyan moves after a jab.
Attachment 153421

I beat him pretty easy by landing body kicks and clinching after he tried that thing on me
Old 08-09-2018, 11:27 PM   #69
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
I beat him pretty easy by landing body kicks and clinching after he tried that thing on me
I'm 7-5 on him, so I'm very familiar with the method to deal with it, but you know how it is, the more you fight somebody the more you guys are familiar with what each others tendencies are lol.

Old 08-10-2018, 12:27 AM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
I'm 7-5 on him, so I'm very familiar with the method to deal with it, but you know how it is, the more you fight somebody the more you guys are familiar with what each others tendencies are lol.

his style is annoying. trying to break his block seems like a waste of time. I'd put him up there with the mentalstabities of the game. but to his credit he does make u feel like u are being pressured by nick diaz.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:28 AM   #71
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
his style is annoying. trying to break his block seems like a waste of time. I'd put him up there with the mentalstabities of the game. but to his credit he does make u feel like u are being pressured by nick diaz.
Oh yeah. Minus the whole Dragon Ball Z Ultra Instinct Matrix Dodge.

All being said, screen distortion while having haptic feedback on would be a good way to even things out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 12:41 AM   #72
MVP

Nice updates, looks like ill have to do some UFC this afternoon, that whiff tax sounds real interesting.

Little disappointed that the slew of stats and movesets that need to be updated haven't been (From Cejeudo to Romero and pretty much everyone inbetween)

But I assume/hope that a tasty update of that nature isn't far off. It's gotta be pretty big at this point.

Edit: Reaaaally glad to see body kicks buffed up again too.

As for the roundhouse changes, does this mean 2-rear roundhouse won't be faster than Jab-rear roundhouse and stuff like that? As there were a few combos were the roundhouse was markedly faster than others.

Last edited by AeroZeppelin27; 08-10-2018 at 12:44 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »