Home

TKO/FTF Animation Mocap Idea

This is a discussion on TKO/FTF Animation Mocap Idea within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2018, 08:57 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TKO/FTF Animation Mocap Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
More like this:

Haha definitely a low blow!!

Well, the obvious question is....are the knockout physics something that will ever be improved with a patch? Or should we stop asking?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2018, 10:18 PM   #26
Rookie

GPD said there's no Ragdoll tuning in the upcoming patch,maybe he means that there won't be a tuner or slider available to adjust the degree of ragdoll effect. I dunno I'm just throwing any thoughts that cross my mind out there. I'm pulling for ragdoll kos as much as anyone on here,but if they're not in this patch and GPD says this patch is going to blow out minds,he must have something huge planned and maybe it'll make us forget about ragdoll for a while. Just trying to stay positive
Old 08-11-2018, 10:40 PM   #27
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFightingFins
GPD said there's no Ragdoll tuning in the upcoming patch,maybe he means that there won't be a tuner or slider available to adjust the degree of ragdoll effect. I dunno I'm just throwing any thoughts that cross my mind out there. I'm pulling for ragdoll kos as much as anyone on here,but if they're not in this patch and GPD says this patch is going to blow out minds,he must have something huge planned and maybe it'll make us forget about ragdoll for a while. Just trying to stay positive
I like the way you think.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:53 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
That blew my day seeing this.after basically the whole board just asked for ragdoll and its still not getting fixed must mean they can't do it..yeah it's sad to say I'm done with UFC 3 smh
Old 08-12-2018, 01:41 AM   #29
Rookie

We might be jumping to conclusions,not saying that's the case but it's a definite possibility. There's several different scenarios; GPD could very well be trolling us and getting a good laugh watching some people get worked up. Another possibility is that he doesn't want us to know details of the patch yet since its still likely a few weeks out so he's keeping things under wraps. Maybe we just took what he said out of context,maybe he literally meant what he said,that there are not going to be any tuners for ragdoll KOs as in the tuner updates that usually follow the patch. In other words he may be saying ragdoll will be included in the patch and not a tuner. There's really no way of knowing,GPD is cryptic like that and likes to make us think and keep us guessing. All I know is he hasn't let us down yet and each patch seems to get better and better so I say let's just wait and see before some of us get too worked up. I didn't take what he posted as he was saying ragdoll absolutely had no chance of being added in.

Last edited by TheFightingFins; 08-12-2018 at 01:43 AM.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:47 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
This patch is being heralded as a greater patch than the open weight class one... it must have some serious power behind it! A new era may soon be upon us.
Old 08-12-2018, 05:41 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
We might be jumping to conclusions,not saying that's the case but it's a definite possibility. There's several different scenarios; GPD could very well be trolling us and getting a good laugh watching some people get worked up. Another possibility is that he doesn't want us to know details of the patch yet since its still likely a few weeks out so he's keeping things under wraps. Maybe we just took what he said out of context,maybe he literally meant what he said,that there are not going to be any tuners for ragdoll KOs as in the tuner updates that usually follow the patch. In other words he may be saying ragdoll will be included in the patch and not a tuner. There's really no way of knowing,GPD is cryptic like that and likes to make us think and keep us guessing. All I know is he hasn't let us down yet and each patch seems to get better and better so I say let's just wait and see before some of us get too worked up. I didn't take what he posted as he was saying ragdoll absolutely had no chance of being added in.

Yeah he has weird sense of humor but that seemed pretty direct
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 05:43 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AydinDubstep
This patch is being heralded as a greater patch than the open weight class one... it must have some serious power behind it! A new era may soon be upon us.
U can play open weight classes in local vs fight?? I haven't played I'm waiting till the Kos change to come back so it feels like a whole new game

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »