Home

Re-thinking Move Levels For EA Sports UFC 4

This is a discussion on Re-thinking Move Levels For EA Sports UFC 4 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2018, 05:11 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Re-thinking Move Levels For EA Sports UFC 4

This is a great thread. 3 levels with three different animations is good 5 would be better.

I think the devs got the messages about having varying speed for kicks.

I think it should separate power and speed ratings for left kick, right kick, left hand, Right hand. With a buff or nerf added based on the switch stance rating.

A short cut for the devs could be to give fighters a level for each combo.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:43 PM   #18
Banned

i agree with this post completely yall are forgetting something why do i throw the same jab everytime? you never throw a punch the same way. there should be 3 or 4 different animations for each strike. this would make striking look and feel beautiful. this is really more important than anything.
Old 08-21-2018, 06:38 PM   #19
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
i agree with this post completely yall are forgetting something why do i throw the same jab everytime? you never throw a punch the same way. there should be 3 or 4 different animations for each strike. this would make striking look and feel beautiful. this is really more important than anything.
I like that now GPD has added a different jab based on how you flick the left stick, so that's dope.
Old 08-21-2018, 06:40 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
This would be great but you are asking for too much although I am confused about what you want

1. You either want more signature jabs which would be nice but given the amount of fighters that might be a bit much to ask for all Joan’s. But definitely increasing the Amy would solve the problems. Would love to see Maia throw a lazy jab.

2. Or you are asking for something way more nuanced which is give multiple jabs or whatever strike to fighters. Being able to throw hard or soft and mix up speed and power on shots would be cool. I just don’t think they would get that right. That would be soooo cool yet so complicated

2. If you mean both....you should lower the expectations. They have barely implemented combos well.
Old 08-21-2018, 06:43 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
I like that now GPD has added a different jab based on how you flick the left stick, so that's dope.
Wait what. If they did this they are far exceeding my expectations. I feel they should have waited a year before putting this game out.

From the version that it sounds we will get lost patch seems acceptable and way better than that horror show at launch. It’s like we were all beta testers who had to pay $60 to test it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 07:09 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPSPunk
Wait what. If they did this they are far exceeding my expectations. I feel they should have waited a year before putting this game out.

From the version that it sounds we will get lost patch seems acceptable and way better than that horror show at launch. It’s like we were all beta testers who had to pay $60 to test it
To be fair a lot of the stuff put it was directly because of our feedback

If it’s released a year later I dont think it’d be nearly as good
Old 08-21-2018, 07:35 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPSPunk
This would be great but you are asking for too much although I am confused about what you want

1. You either want more signature jabs which would be nice but given the amount of fighters that might be a bit much to ask for all Joan’s. But definitely increasing the Amy would solve the problems. Would love to see Maia throw a lazy jab.

2. Or you are asking for something way more nuanced which is give multiple jabs or whatever strike to fighters. Being able to throw hard or soft and mix up speed and power on shots would be cool. I just don’t think they would get that right. That would be soooo cool yet so complicated

2. If you mean both....you should lower the expectations. They have barely implemented combos well.
i am asking for multiple animations for different strikes. no two jabs are thrown the same way
Old 08-21-2018, 08:09 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
To be fair a lot of the stuff put it was directly because of our feedback

If it’s released a year later I dont think it’d be nearly as good
Still would be the same as he says we are beta testers. The feedback would have been the same but a lot less salty due to the pricetag.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »