Home

Old 09-09-2018, 12:49 PM   #9
MVP

Trillz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: DLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPSPunk
Ok fair point about the ratings, but how is O’Malley any different. I have seen more skill out of him than O’Malley who seems more like flash than substance
im not sold on O'Malley either but hes got hype because of his fighting style and dont care attitude. It was like sage northcutt before he got exposed.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:42 PM   #10
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

If there's still more coming, I doubt we'll see anyone just getting on the radar like Neal. O'Malley should make it though.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-09-2018, 02:24 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
If there's still more coming, I doubt we'll see anyone just getting on the radar like Neal. O'Malley should make it though.

More we talk the more that it’s silly that O’Malley is getting in. He needs at least one more fight where he can show some serious skill. I just have seen some flashy kicks and a dry repetitive boxing pattern he uses against I athletic competition. If he tried what he does against the top 10 in the division he is goOmg to get hurt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2018, 02:36 PM   #12
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Quote:
More we talk the more that it’s silly that O’Malley is getting in. He needs at least one more fight where he can show some serious skill. I just have seen some flashy kicks and a dry repetitive boxing pattern he uses against I athletic competition. If he tried what he does against the top 10 in the division he is goOmg to get hurt
Well O'Malley has been one of the most requested fighters since the roster was announced, nobody knew who Neal was until yesterday. I doubt we'll see Neal in UFC 3. It's pretty understandable if Sean ends up in the game simply due to demand and production since he's been asked for from the beginnng.

Old 09-09-2018, 03:07 PM   #13
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
nowadays it doesnt matter about skill, the devs gotta put in the guys that has more hype and who people want more in the game.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:40 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
nowadays it doesnt matter about skill, the devs gotta put in the guys that has more hype and who people want more in the game.
Sad but true. They should consider having greater vision than that. An appreciation for skill would allow you to see unheralded stars coming. Instead of just following the machine that often gets it wrong (Mike Perry, Yair) did it really take a critical eye to see that they were more hype than anything

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »