Home

Worst Patch Ever!!!

This is a discussion on Worst Patch Ever!!! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2018, 03:33 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Worst Patch Ever!!!

Been loving the new patch. Took a bit of getting used to the new entry for single collar. Has no distance at all now.

I've been using wrestlers and grapplers for the last few days and had much more success getting into the clinch and getting takedowns.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 06:47 PM   #66
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
You don’t think I can take solace in the camaraderie of mutual hatred if I’m in a relationship? Not seeing the logical through line.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Camaraderie in mutual hatred is pathetic so I could totally see it in you. It’s the warm fuzzy feeling inside that is weird and comes off as pervy.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPSPunk
Camaraderie in mutual hatred is pathetic so I could totally see it in you. It’s the warm fuzzy feeling inside that is weird and comes off as pervy.
The thing that brings people together isn't mutual characteristics, it's hating the same things. I'm sure the feeling is actually pretty common.

Regardless, what's more pathetic: a common feeling among humans or constantly pestering an entire board with bad opinions backed up by almost no factual evidence and making titles like an agitated five year old girl whose favorite boy band broke up? OMG!1 This is like, the worst day ever!!!

I may rub people the wrong way here, but no one labels my topics as useless.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:12 PM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
The thing that brings people together isn't mutual characteristics, it's hating the same things. I'm sure the feeling is actually pretty common.

Regardless, what's more pathetic: a common feeling among humans or constantly pestering an entire board with bad opinions backed up by almost no factual evidence and making titles like an agitated five year old girl whose favorite boy band broke up? OMG!1 This is like, the worst day ever!!!

I may rub people the wrong way here, but no one labels my topics as useless.
Man it’s like you took the words out of my mouth. It’s literally goes like this... I see OSP and immediately go... “oh we have an idiot on our hands... disregard everything after this”. Btw this is no troll... please ban the guy. He is a player who has no knowledge and confuses the player base. All the while trying to troll for a rise. The community would be better off with out OSP. At this point I’m convinced he’s fishingtime.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:24 PM   #69
Banned

It’s funny.

I look at you guys and think...group think is real. It’s the reason the game stinks. The only thing worse than a fool who thinks they are smart is another fool agreeing with him.

Sorry for having an informed independent set of ideas. Maybe some of you should try it. If the best proof of me being wrong about something is having a friend who agrees I feel sad for that weak mindedness. I am truly embarrassed for you and your inability to win on the substance of your own argument.

Well I hope each of you enjoy the warm feeling you give each other. I think it’s weird and sad, but to each there own. But I am glad you have found your soulmate.

Btw...people may not label your topics useless because nobody cares. I couldn’t even think of a relevant independent idea you have had to even label useless. Maybe your buddy could.

Last edited by OPSPunk; 10-05-2018 at 11:27 PM.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:57 PM   #70
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPSPunk
It’s funny.

I look at you guys and think...group think is real. It’s the reason the game stinks. The only thing worse than a fool who thinks they are smart is another fool agreeing with him.

Sorry for having an informed independent set of ideas. Maybe some of you should try it. If the best proof of me being wrong about something is having a friend who agrees I feel sad for that weak mindedness. I am truly embarrassed for you and your inability to win on the substance of your own argument.

Well I hope each of you enjoy the warm feeling you give each other. I think it’s weird and sad, but to each there own. But I am glad you have found your soulmate.

Btw...people may not label your topics useless because nobody cares. I couldn’t even think of a relevant independent idea you have had to even label useless. Maybe your buddy could.
Alrighty Light Yagami lol.
Old 10-06-2018, 12:24 AM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Alrighty Light Yagami lol.
Call me Kira. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2018, 09:59 AM   #72
MVP

This guy is off in his own little world. Jesus Christ.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »