Home

Couple of questions , thoughts ...

This is a discussion on Couple of questions , thoughts ... within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2018, 03:17 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Couple of questions , thoughts ...

1. Would you guys be open to paying for prime editions of fighters e.g Matt Hughes , lidell , Royce gracie or any of the sort ? If so or whatever why isn't EA exploring this . Hell I would pay for the orange ( yellow ) octagon .

2. Why isn't there a forward leaping flying knee animation ? ...what we have is a vertical flying knee . Silva should have the double knee animation too others should etc Romero.

3 . Wouldn't you appreciate the ability to block with one arm and strike with the other and vice versa . The dillashaw vs Cody 2 knockdown exchange comes to mind . Is this possible to implement .

4. Is it possible for the hand pawing animation ( well not exactly but kinda looks like ) when going for a clinch out of range be used for set ups or pawing like McGregor does .

5 . Why are naked body kicks that you can see coming a mile away so hard to block ? I appreciate the patch changes to this being more risky now tho ...in the long term .

6 . Perhaps I'm wrong but if one ducks or dodges a head kick or any variety that leaves the kicker off balance shouldn't that grant GA for an undeniable take down ?

7 . What can be done to make submissions more dangerous ? ...I believe a rear naked choke once locked should be curtains .

8 . Perhaps for UFC 4 would it be possible to use the screen on the controller( my apologies if i didn't describe this well ) to roll during grappling whilst using other buttons for other actions on the ground ?

Thanks .

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2018, 06:52 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Couple of questions , thoughts ...

I responded in bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo
1. Would you guys be open to paying for prime editions of fighters e.g Matt Hughes , lidell , Royce gracie or any of the sort ? If so or whatever why isn't EA exploring this . Hell I would pay for the orange ( yellow ) octagon . Yes and No. I would pay if this game were complete. But the fact that they gave us a half *** game but I paid full price, Hell NO

2. Why isn't there a forward leaping flying knee animation ? ...what we have is a vertical flying knee . Silva should have the double knee animation too others should etc Romero. I think there is

3 . Wouldn't you appreciate the ability to block with one arm and strike with the other and vice versa . The dillashaw vs Cody 2 knockdown exchange comes to mind . Is this possible to implement . Hmmm, interesting, but how

4. Is it possible for the hand pawing animation ( well not exactly but kinda looks like ) when going for a clinch out of range be used for set ups or pawing like McGregor does . No, visually its similar, but functionally it is nothing like pawing. Much like this game, it looks right, but plays wrong

5 . Why are naked body kicks that you can see coming a mile away so hard to block ? I appreciate the patch changes to this being more risky now tho ...in the long term . I think it has to do with input lag. I noticed I level guys who many use monitors stop it at will. For some reason I have a tough time. I can do it only when I am 100% its coming in a combo and I almost need to pre catch it. I am convinced that the split second of input lag makes this a different game.

6 . Perhaps I'm wrong but if one ducks or dodges a head kick or any variety that leaves the kicker off balance shouldn't that grant GA for an undeniable take down ? It should, but doesnt.

7 . What can be done to make submissions more dangerous ? ...I believe a rear naked choke once locked should be curtains . You are correct. Every aspect of grappling is underpowered in this game. But be careful if you say it too loud people here get offended.

8 . Perhaps for UFC 4 would it be possible to use the screen on the controller( my apologies if i didn't describe this well ) to roll during grappling whilst using other buttons for other actions on the ground ? Great idea

Thanks .

Old 10-03-2018, 07:28 PM   #3
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Man, you made a thread about 8 different topics? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 10-03-2018, 11:42 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Man, you made a thread about 8 different topics? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
The patch had me amped up bro ...how you been tho ? Hope you are good ?

Old 10-03-2018, 11:44 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPSPunk
I responded in bold.
Thanks for taking the time to respond brother. ..I appreciate it .

I have hopes for grappling in UFC 4 .

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »