Home

ESFL 50 THOUGHTS ETC

This is a discussion on ESFL 50 THOUGHTS ETC within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2018, 03:38 PM   #9
Banned

Haz_____'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ESFL 50 THOUGHTS ETC

I'm on the fence about ImUhBoxer as a person, but he has some really technical videos breaking down mechanics and how **** works. Gotta give props where props are due.
Old 11-20-2018, 04:16 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc60
Jacare is a monster
All due respect... I watch you fight with him and thought it was kinda cheesy. Not your fault just the game.

It seems that throw that Lead Jab, Lead Hook, Leg kick combo to death. And on the ground its is sub spam city.

Once again, not your fault, you are simply getting the win. I just thing there should be serious stamina penalties for attempting subs like that. And they need to slow Jacare's striking down... just a bit.
Old 11-20-2018, 04:17 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz_____
I'm on the fence about ImUhBoxer as a person, but he has some really technical videos breaking down mechanics and how **** works. Gotta give props where props are due.
I am not on the fence about BOXER. He just is not very skilled at this game, yet, seems to have all of the answers.

I am done being negative for today lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2018, 04:17 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo
Wait you fought on the card . ..or a different one what's your PSN name ?

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
LemusKhan. I was the second ESFL champion this season.
Old 11-20-2018, 04:25 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThisLife
All due respect... I watch you fight with him and thought it was kinda cheesy. Not your fault just the game.

It seems that throw that Lead Jab, Lead Hook, Leg kick combo to death. And on the ground its is sub spam city.

Once again, not your fault, you are simply getting the win. I just thing there should be serious stamina penalties for attempting subs like that. And they need to slow Jacare's striking down... just a bit.
How many subs did I attempt? I had two or three real attempts from my count, the stamina seemed pretty appropriate. I think Jacare is perfect in the game as far as stats go, although they should make him an A+. He arguably beat Kelvin and Romero and he KOed Weidman and Brunson in the last year. He has solid striking.

Pretty sure all jabs are lead jabs btw. Jabs and leg kicks are a good way to mitigate the nonstop pressure that people prefer in this game. I don't think "sub spamming" is a thing though, if someone denies your sub attempt you're probably going to lose position if you know what you're doing. No offense taken
Old 11-20-2018, 04:45 PM   #14
Rookie

Didnt watch. Sharif fights like that every single time i've fought him lol which has been quite a few...... just non stop aggression wherever the fight goes. If you avoid the early KO and slip a few times he's pretty much done... never has any stamina after a round lol
Old 11-20-2018, 04:55 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThisLife

I disagree ...heavily . But I respect your opinion tho . Just didn't see the fight that way at all .

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2018, 05:07 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
LemusKhan. I was the second ESFL champion this season.
Oshiit I forgot ...sorry bro . Respect .

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »