Home

My idea for calf only ranked

This is a discussion on My idea for calf only ranked within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2018, 12:27 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
My idea for calf only ranked

Everyone misses ultimate team but not everyone likes microtransaction based game modes. What if we had a live events style mode cafs only with even perks and stats but level 3 striking movesets and 4 advanced level 3 strike choices? Any ideas to better this are welcomed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2018, 12:41 AM   #2
MVP

Re: My idea for calf only ranked

First off, the flaw in UT this year has nothing to do with micro transactions. You could spend a thousand dollars and wind up with nothing more than a bunch of 3 star moves and some 3 star fighters. You have to grind for daily tokens for wild cards in order to get 4 and 5 star fighters. It's not pay to win much at all this year (which I'm sure was not on purpose lol). Paying money will only get you even with the grinders. That being said, UT is just awful in this game and it's been said a ton so I won't get into that.
What I will say to your idea, is that I would love a ranked CAF league. Hell, just having a quick match unranked in the UT portion would be awesome! However, I don't think you realize the can of cartwheel kicks and knees you are about to open on the community. There has not been one patch that had UT (guys who get to select the perfect combination of moves with max stamina, speed and power) on it's mind. I think the developers would vomit if they saw some current UT gameplay.

Last edited by Evil97; 11-27-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:04 PM   #3
Pro

Re: My idea for calf only ranked

I’d like to see farm animals in ranked as well. I been asking for that since the game’s release

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »