Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.13 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.13 Available Now - Patch Notes Here within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2018, 08:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New patch spoilers - 12/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Nah i'm guessing it'll look more like this...

Good. I much prefer that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-04-2018, 08:23 PM   #10
MVP

Crossing my fingers for Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos. If we get a third my hope is for Suarez.

Those divisions could use a little more depth.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2018, 08:55 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
When is that online league thing that usually signals the patch drop date supposed to end?

(In other words, if past is prologue, roundabout when can I expect this patch, roughly)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Just checked and it said like 18 hours? So maybe patch tomorrow or Thursday is my guess?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2018, 09:28 PM   #12
Rookie

MysticJack541's Arena

I'm all for grappling buffs, and new animations for takedowns, but i'm not a fan of them being undeniable when in a health event. Personally the only time I think a takedown should be undeniable is if you time somebody whiffing or time them coming in a shoot under the strike.
I'm fine with the denial window being shorter though. I just think auto takedowns after stunning someone is a bit cheesy and arcadey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-04-2018, 09:38 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJack541
I'm all for grappling buffs, and new animations for takedowns, but i'm not a fan of them being undeniable when in a health event. Personally the only time I think a takedown should be undeniable is if you time somebody whiffing or time them coming in a shoot under the strike.
I'm fine with the denial window being shorter though. I just think auto takedowns after stunning someone is a bit cheesy and arcadey.

While being undeniable might be a bit extreme, I have always felt Takedowns after a rock should be VERY hard to deny, so I'm okay with it. One of the issues though is that the game doesn't really represent different levels of rocks and stuns. If it did then I would be 100% in agreeance that during a "critical rock" takedowns should be undeniable while during more mild rocks it should just be harder to deny than usual.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:49 PM   #14
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJack541

Yh I know what you mean. Lets wait and see how it plays out first though. I assume its only gonna be a double into guard.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:33 AM   #15
MVP

Undeniable takedowns during a health event is complete nonsense. It is so stupid, and this is coming from someone who would love the whole fight to be grappling. If I choose to leave my head wide open in order to deny a takedown (I'm fine with it being so fast it can only be pre-denied), then let me stuff the damn takedown at the risk of getting my head knocked off.

Going out on the limb and taking a huge risk because you know what your opponent is going to do before they do it should be rewarded.

Last edited by Evil97; 12-05-2018 at 12:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 12:44 AM   #16
MVP

Yeah, completely undeniable seems a bit excessive, but let's see what it plays like. It should be very difficult to deny though. I anyway love that such a takedown is in, GSP style. I hope there's sound to it so it's really explosive, because the undeniable takedowns right now are silent for some reason. It would be nice if that's fixed too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »