Home

Fighters with higher level boxing are missing moves the lower level fighters have.

This is a discussion on Fighters with higher level boxing are missing moves the lower level fighters have. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2018, 03:25 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Fighters with higher level boxing are missing moves the lower level fighters have.

This could even go past just boxing combos, but I haven't noticed. I've mentioned that level 5 boxers should theoretically have BOTH the lead body hook-lead hook and lead hook-lead body hook combo. In reality, the level 5 boxer can ONLY do the lead body hook-lead hook. For some reason he is missing the other version that comes with level 3 boxing.

There are other anomalies like this. A level five boxer cannot do jab-uppercut-lead body hook. But, a level 1 boxer can. This makes absolutely no sense and is a clear oversight. I liken it to how the Muay Thai body kick combos wouldn't work until they patched it.

In the next update can we please correct this? It's been there from day one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2018, 08:54 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Fighters with higher level boxing are missing moves the lower level fighters have

It's not just boxing, but with almost all move levels, and in reverse too. In order to give a CAF an armbar from guard, you need level 4 armbars (why btw?), but Chuck Liddell has one despite having just level 1 armbars.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:01 AM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Fighters with higher level boxing are missing moves the lower level fighters have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
It's not just boxing, but with almost all move levels, and in reverse too. In order to give a CAF an armbar from guard, you need level 4 armbars (why btw?), but Chuck Liddell has one despite having just level 1 armbars.
One of my biggest issues with the game and I'm shocked that I rarely hear this complained about. The bundling of subs was a mistake.
Old 01-28-2019, 05:55 PM   #4
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Same thing with kickboxing combos as well.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:57 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
That stupidity has kept me from making CAFs for my entire time with the game.

It's a freaking AWFUL design choice. Awful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2019, 11:13 PM   #6
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
That stupidity has kept me from making CAFs for my entire time with the game.

It's a freaking AWFUL design choice. Awful.
It's so annoying -_- Armbars from guard are probably the most common, yet we have to add mount, side saddle and back control armbars before you can get a guard armbar.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »