Home

Option Files

This is a discussion on Option Files within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Option Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Konami really needs a 2K Share type feature. It would make life so much easier for everyone and with such an online community it's really a no-brainer.
Very unlikely to happen. Due to Konami's lack of licenses and, thus, the proliferation of unlicensed material that the editing community inserts into option files and the like, Konami probably would be opening itself up to lawsuits by hosting a file sharing system.

There's already a precedent for this, kinda. A couple of years back, one of the primary PES editing sites, PESFan, got a cease and desist letter from the Premiership simply for hosting links of OFs with EPL content. So if that was done to a fansite, imagine how quickly a major corporation would attract attention for something similar.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #34
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I am kicking myself for not ordering the UK Version.

What: Option File
System: PS3
Region: UK Version (Has to have BLES #....20 in order to work)
Link: http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=234070
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MH50ZALL
Info:
  • All unlicensed teams corrected
  • National teams player names corrected with duplicates removed
  • 18 Championship Teams
  • Full Bundesliga
Championship Teams

Bristol City, Burnley, Cardiff, Crystal Palace, Doncaster, Hull, Ipswich, Leeds, Leicester, Middlesbrough, Norwich, Nottingham Forest, Portsmouth, Preston, QPR, Reading, Swansea & Watford.

Partizan Belgrade & Bursaspor will replace the spare teams not needed for the Bundesliga.

omg.. yeah that does suck not to order the UK version for myself. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a way in the past to get UK option files to work on NA before? I thought there was back on PS2... maybe there is is a way to do this but someone just has to figure it out...

Last edited by steveeee; 10-20-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:29 AM   #35
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
omg.. yeah that does suck not to order the UK version for myself. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a way in the past to get UK option files to work on NA before? I thought there was back on PS2... maybe there is is a way to do this but someone just has to figure it out...
I don't think there is anyway to do it anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #36
goz
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I think it's much easier on the 360 because you don't have to copy each file 1 by 1. Last year on the PS3 it took me forever. This year on the 360 it took me literally no time to DL the option file, put it on a flashdrive, and copy it to the 360 HD.
You are correct. I loaded on last night. Just curious, what program are you using to place it on the flashdrive? And do you happen to have a link to it? The program i am using has some bugs.

Thanks in advance.

PEACE!
GOZ
Old 10-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #37
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by goz
You are correct. I loaded on last night. Just curious, what program are you using to place it on the flashdrive? And do you happen to have a link to it? The program i am using has some bugs.

Thanks in advance.

PEACE!
GOZ
I have an xport thing that I use so I have to go into the "Partitions".

I use explorer360.exe. It's very simple to use. I tried using the USB stick but mine wasn't formatted and to format it would take deleting all of the stuff that was currently on there.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #38
goz
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG

I use explorer360.exe. It's very simple to use. I tried using the USB stick but mine wasn't formatted and to format it would take deleting all of the stuff that was currently on there.
Thanks for the info. I'll give it a go.

PEACE!
GOZ
Old 10-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #39
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG

I have an XSATA (predecessor to XPORT), but now that you have the USB stick option, I'm definitely trying that out. I did a lot of XSATA stuff for NFL 2k5 rosters, and while I never screwed anything up, it scared the crap out of me. Mess something up on a flash drive with my copied profile, a PES 11 save file and nothing else, and who cares? Mess something up on my ENTIRE harddrive, and corrupt some data, and that's a major event. While I haven't any stories like that, I messed up plenty of PS2 cards and lost saves trying to do the USB save stuff with those.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 7

So, does anyone know how the pes 2010 option file does imported into pes 2011?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »